• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Quick Help: Paying for Kit in Cash?

In summary, Ann is meeting with a recruit tomorrow who is going to bring cash for her kit. How do I do this? Is it ok if I put it on one of my charge cards?
AJPratt
Silver Member
Hi... I am meeting with a recruit tomorrow who is going to bring cash for her kit. How do I do this? Is it ok if I put it on one of my charge cards?

Yes. I have done that before. She gave me the cash and I put it on my charge card. Good Luck, Kristi

Great Job Ann! Ok, I think I'm going to take your lead and "forget about recruiting", cause look what happened when you totally relaxed! Was this the waitress?

Totally put it on your card, as long as you are paid in advance. Way to go!! Congrats on the new recruit!!

amy07 said:
Great Job Ann! Ok, I think I'm going to take your lead and "forget about recruiting", cause look what happened when you totally relaxed! Was this the waitress?
I guess there is something to be said about giving up. You certainly lower your expectations. LOL

This is a past host, who had said to be back in NOVEMBER that she wanted to sign after her baby was born. So, I just kep in touch with her.

AJPratt said:
I guess there is something to be said about giving up. You certainly lower your expectations. LOL

This is a past host, who had said to be back in NOVEMBER that she wanted to sign after her baby was born. So, I just kep in touch with her.

ROFLMAO!!!! Wonder if HO would spotlight this in WB or CN! That would be a great topic for NC... New Recruiting Strategy - GIVE UP!

Yeah... I can just hear Jean Jonas now... "Ladies, just let it go and they will come to you." LOL

AJPratt said:
Yeah... I can just hear Jean Jonas now... "Ladies, just let it go and they will come to you." LOL

Here's the newest training CD - "Recruiting Strategies from Quitters!:D :D

Too Funny!

katie0128 said:
ROFLMAO!!!! Wonder if HO would spotlight this in WB or CN! That would be a great topic for NC... New Recruiting Strategy - GIVE UP!

Maybe they could split this into two topics--Anne's "Give Up" strategy & Gillian's "Recruit hosts so you don't have to do their show" strategy! Either one would probably work better than what I'm doing now!

pamperedgirl3 said:
Maybe they could split this into two topics--Anne's "Give Up" strategy & Gillian's "Recruit hosts so you don't have to do their show" strategy! Either one would probably work better than what I'm doing now!

too funny! I'd take the classes too, when I can get around to it (procrastinators :p )

AJPratt said:

Great job, Ann! But, that's not giving up -- that's following up!

Thanks... I want to find out more about Gillian's method!

You guys are too funny!

Congrats Anne:D

Thanks! Well, she came to the cluster meeting last night and SIGNED UP!!! She actually had the agreement all done and I just needed to put in the CC#. Talk about motivated!!

WOOO HOOOO - Go Ann, Go Ann, Go Ann:D :D :D

sounds like you've got a good one!!

Congrats Ann! That is so great...I love a motivated consultant!!!

AJPratt said:
Thanks! Well, she came to the cluster meeting last night and SIGNED UP!!! She actually had the agreement all done and I just needed to put in the CC#. Talk about motivated!!

How many recurits does that make for you now???

Great job... keep her on it!

mommyhugz1978 said:
How many recurits does that make for you now???
Let's see...

I have 5 total, but 4 are inactive. One I don't see coming back--too flaky, another moved, but may pick it up again at some point, the third is submitting a catty show this month, number 4 is going through a tough time at work, and isn't really doing anything else just yet, and #5 has at least 9 shows dated. WOW!

I have a couple of other that I'm talking to, but we'll see...

1. Can I pay for my kit in cash?

Yes, you can pay for your Pampered Chef kit in cash. We accept cash, credit/debit cards, and personal checks as forms of payment.

2. Do I need to pay the full price of the kit upfront?

Yes, the full price of the kit must be paid upfront in order to receive it. We do not offer payment plans for kit purchases.

3. Can I pay for my kit with a combination of cash and credit/debit card?

Yes, you can pay for your kit with a combination of cash and credit/debit card. Please inform your Pampered Chef consultant of your preferred payment method.

4. Is there a discount for paying for my kit in cash?

No, there is no discount for paying for your kit in cash. The price of the kit is the same regardless of the form of payment.

5. Are there any additional fees for paying for my kit in cash?

No, there are no additional fees for paying for your kit in cash. The price of the kit is the same regardless of the form of payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dwyerkim
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila