• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Kit Contents - Apron?

In summary, the New Consultant Kit Contents - Apron includes a personalized apron with the Pampered Chef logo and a starter kit of essential cooking and kitchen tools. The apron is included in the kit and does not need to be purchased separately. You can choose between a red or black apron and personalize it with your name or initials. The apron is one-size-fits-all and has an adjustable neck strap. It cannot be exchanged or returned if personalized, but customer service can assist with quality issues.
cookingisfunagain
I wasn't sure where to post this, but anyways~ here's my silly question: I am getting things prepared while I wait for my kit to arrive and i am wondering~ although ther eis a picture of an apron it is not specifically listed on the contents sheet. Of course the tote thing is not mentioned either, but hte web site has a little blurb about the tote. My director is not available and I'd like to find out while I am wasting time on eBay. Anyone know for sure about the apron? Thanks!

I would definitely think you get the apron - it is pictured on the back of the catalog along with the kit products. I'm sure you'll get it!

I believe you should still get the apron with the new kit. I got one with the older kit.

Yes, you get the denim apron.

Thanks everyone!

I really thought so, but you know what happens when you ASSuME!

I think the picture on the back of the NEW s/s catalog is much nicer and shows the New Consultant Kit products better. But, yes you do get the denim apron.

What is included in the New Consultant Kit Contents - Apron?

The New Consultant Kit Contents - Apron includes a personalized apron with the Pampered Chef logo, as well as a starter kit of essential cooking and kitchen tools.

Do I have to purchase the New Consultant Kit Contents - Apron separately?

No, the apron is included in the New Consultant Kit and does not need to be purchased separately.

Can I choose the color or style of the apron in the New Consultant Kit Contents?

Yes, you can choose between a red or black apron and also have the option to personalize it with your name or initials.

Is the apron in the New Consultant Kit Contents one-size-fits-all?

Yes, the apron is designed to fit most adults and has an adjustable neck strap for a comfortable fit.

Can I exchange or return the apron in the New Consultant Kit Contents?

Unfortunately, the apron cannot be exchanged or returned as it is personalized with your name or initials. However, if there is an issue with the quality of the apron, please contact customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smarbon
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smarbon
  • Hollycancook
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • esavvymom