• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Biz Opp Mtg: 2 Yes RSVPs - Results Later

In summary, Kathy is organizing a business opportunity meeting with two people who have RSVPed. She will report her results when she returns home.
Kathytnt
Biz Opp meeting - 2 Yes RSVPs I will report results when I get home

Good luck Kathy! Right now?? at 11pm at night?? LOL ;)

No It's today at 11:30 a.m. I am trying to do this around that road that is close off at 20 and 67. My hubby helped me find the directions. Silly girl!

Pampered Laura said:
Good luck Kathy! Right now?? at 11pm at night?? LOL ;)

I actually thought that for a minute last night...LOL!

Well only one of the two people showed up but it was my excited host for the 24th that showed up with her fiance and one year old. I am actually glad the fiance showed up.
I was trying to encourage her to make her show on the 24th her kick off but I think the budget is a little tight. I told her to invite everyone she could think of and we will work to submit at least $300 to get her the max kit credit. If she has sales and outside order of $150 or more we will submit this as her first catalog show. Got this tip from a recruiting CD.
The one thing I am a little concerned about is she doesn't have internet access or a decent computer at this time. I am goign to encourage her to tuck a little of each commision check aside to get a decent computer (not that expensive anymore) and it will be a tax write off later.
She will probably have to submit everything through the mail until then.
She is talking to lots of folks that are excited about her becoming a consultant and her fiance seems to think this is a good idea for her too.
She is a culinary arts student

I have tried e-mailing the other person the RSVPd. I am assuming this person is a friend of someone else I invited but I have no contact info

Awesome - one possibility - you're doing great!

1. What is the purpose of the "Biz Opp Mtg: 2 Yes RSVPs - Results Later" event?

The "Biz Opp Mtg: 2 Yes RSVPs - Results Later" event is a business opportunity meeting for individuals who are interested in learning more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. The purpose of the event is to provide information and answer any questions about the Pampered Chef business opportunity.

2. How do I RSVP for the "Biz Opp Mtg: 2 Yes RSVPs - Results Later" event?

To RSVP for the event, you can either contact the Pampered Chef consultant who invited you or visit the Pampered Chef website and search for the event using the event code provided by the consultant. From there, you can RSVP and receive more information about the event.

3. Is there a cost to attend the "Biz Opp Mtg: 2 Yes RSVPs - Results Later" event?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. It is completely free for anyone who is interested in learning more about the Pampered Chef business opportunity.

4. What can I expect at the "Biz Opp Mtg: 2 Yes RSVPs - Results Later" event?

The event will include a presentation about the Pampered Chef business, testimonials from current consultants, and a Q&A session. You will also have the opportunity to network with other attendees and learn more about the support and resources available to Pampered Chef consultants.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to the "Biz Opp Mtg: 2 Yes RSVPs - Results Later" event?

Absolutely! You are welcome to bring anyone who is interested in learning more about the Pampered Chef business opportunity. Just make sure to RSVP for them as well so we can have an accurate headcount for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Kathytnt