• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director and Above Ho Conference Call Today!

In summary, the top recruiters from April are Cindy Plonson, Jule Freeberry, Kathy Settles, Dawn Foster, and Les Hewitt. They shared strategies for meeting Jean and Jo's challenge, including face-to-face interviews, listening to dreams, and selling the dream and reality.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I'm waiting on the call - anyone else? I'm so excited!!!

Now Senior Vice President of Sales Jean Jonas and National Sales Director Jo Price invite you to join them on a conference call as top recruiters share strategies that you and your team members can use right away to meet Jean and Jo's challenge.

I need these strategies!!!

I'm on...signed my second June recruit today...so I'm excited about the recognition @ conference for the 2 in May and 2 in June challenge...gee, if I signed her yesterday...maybe my name would have been called at the beginning of the call!

Ginny

I think they said the 4+ recruits was only in May, so you might have been on the list...dunno

Okay - you guys have to post the info here!!! (Pretty Please???)
My director is on vacation starting yesterday afternoon - so I know she won't be
listening in to give me the scoop!

Here are my notes - don't have time to go into more detail, sorry.Top recruiters from April
Cindy Plonson - #1 – 8 recruits (all qualified in May)
Picture of TPC ring in planner and on desk
Worked for a very full calendar
In front of enough people – made it easy
Share the dream – have to know what their dreams are – like having a window into their soul
Face to face interviews – 7 questions
Learning to listen to someone’s dreams and getting excited for themJule Freeberry – 7 recruits
Just retired from teaching
Can’t put a price on your dreams
Worked with people she had already planted seeds with to see what their dreams were
Talk from your heart when you talk about dreams
Tell others about dreams that they could haveTop Challenge Achievers (already)
Recruited over 4 last monthKathy Settles – 7 in May
Her attitude – fell in love with her business again – feeling thankful and blessed
Worked on getting to know the catalog hosts
What they want
What is going on today
When I can follow up
Do it!Dawn Foster – breast cancer survivor – earned Atlantis, too!
Go back to the basics
1. be intentional – share blessings with everyone
2. look at hosts differently and coaching them differently – see how PC could fit into their lives and help them “PC may not be for everyone but it can be for anyone”
3. love my job and show enthusiasm – selling the dream AND the reality – show copy of 1st commission check, copy of 1st FD and recentKEEP IT SIMPLE
BE EXCITED
SELL THE DREAMDream Patrol:
Top recruiter each month
Team accomplishments
Qualifying a lot
Highest percentage of growth
Highest cluster recruitingIn the Know with Jo
FD’s exclusively

Dang, I totally forgot to call in! I knew there was something I was supposed to do today. Unfortunately for the last 3 1/2 hours I've been running around running errands and totally spaced on it. :( Thanks for the notes though! Any other exciting announcements??

There are a couple more calls scheduled and the call today was recorded so you should be able to find it on CC sometime in the near future.

Awesome, thanks!:D

Here's a few more notes I had:

Dream Patrol is making a visit next week sometime...

Next Director's Calls: Aug 10 @ 12 PM Central time & Oct 12 same time.

26 Directors achieved the Jean/Jo Challenge as of today.

Les Hewitt was a guest speaker on the call ~ talked about what we're in for at conference with him. He's interviewed 7 Directors (from brand spankin new to upper level) to prepare for his talk with us Day 1 morning of conference. Four fundamentals he's going to talk about: 1) Goals 2) Priorities 3) Relationships 4) Habits He went on to say we are going to learn some LIFE CHANGING habits and Work/life balance.

Ginny

1. What is the purpose of the Director and Above Ho Conference Call?

The Director and Above Ho Conference Call is a monthly call for all Directors and above within Pampered Chef. It is an opportunity for leaders to stay updated on company news, share best practices, and receive training and support to help grow their businesses.

2. When does the Director and Above Ho Conference Call take place?

The Director and Above Ho Conference Call takes place on the last Tuesday of every month at 2pm CST.

3. How do I join the Director and Above Ho Conference Call?

You can join the call by dialing the designated conference call number and entering the access code provided in your invitation email. You can also access the call through the Director and Above Ho Conference Call page on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Can I listen to past Director and Above Ho Conference Calls?

Yes, recordings of past calls are available on the Director and Above Ho Conference Call page on the Pampered Chef website. You can also access the call notes and other resources shared during the call on this page.

5. What should I do if I am unable to attend the Director and Above Ho Conference Call?

If you are unable to attend the call, you can listen to the recording and access the call notes and resources on the Director and Above Ho Conference Call page on the Pampered Chef website. You can also reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for any additional questions or support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • chef_kimmo