• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Recruit Lead & Booked Show for July: My Path to FD with PC!

In summary, a possible recruit lead is a potential candidate who could potentially be recruited to join a company or organization. These leads can be identified through various methods such as networking, referrals, job fairs, online job postings, and social media platforms. A possible recruit lead should possess relevant skills and experience, a strong work ethic, and a good cultural fit with the company. The best approach for reaching out to a possible recruit lead is to personalize the communication and highlight why they would be a good fit for the company. Having a strong pool of possible recruit leads can provide a diverse range of talent, reduce recruitment costs, and save time in the hiring process.
Chef_2_Four
I just had to share my excitement! I called a lady from the show I did this past weekend, and she is seriously thinking about joining PC. She said she contacted HO a few months ago about it and they gave her some director why down south GA and never had anyone else contact her. Her and her sister are both thinking about it, but they would do it as a tag team kinda thing. She also booked a show for July! I want to be a FD by Jan so hopefully I will be on my way with number 1!! I called my director and just about screamed in her ear I was so excited!!:D :D :D :D

Good for You! That is great! I hope your director was just as excited for you!!
Your recruit sounds like she is ready, especially if she called you! Keep us posted!

WooHoo!! Make sure you stay in contact with her! Let us know when she signs!

What is a possible recruit lead?

A possible recruit lead is a potential candidate who could potentially be recruited to join a company or organization.

How do you identify a possible recruit lead?

Possible recruit leads can be identified through various methods such as networking, referrals, job fairs, online job postings, and social media platforms.

What qualities should a possible recruit lead possess?

A possible recruit lead should possess relevant skills and experience, a strong work ethic, and a good cultural fit with the company.

How do you approach a possible recruit lead?

The best approach for reaching out to a possible recruit lead is to personalize the communication and highlight why they would be a good fit for the company. It is also important to be transparent about the recruitment process and any potential opportunities.

What are the benefits of having a strong pool of possible recruit leads?

A strong pool of possible recruit leads can provide a diverse range of talent and increase the chances of finding the best candidate for a position. It can also reduce recruitment costs and save time in the hiring process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • milkangel