• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sharon's Surprising Congrats from Carol Radu!

, in summary, Carol sent Sharon a card and wrote on it, "Congratulations...on the special goal you've reached." And then another director e-mailed all directors in the company about one of their own promoting, which made Sharon feel good.
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
I didn't expect this but Carol Radu (our National Sr. Exec. Dir) personally sent me a card today that said, "Congratulations...on the special goal you've reached." and she wrote on it, "Dear Sharon, Yeah! I can't wait to cheer for you as you walk the stage. Congratulations! Carol"

That really made my day that out of everyone she has in her line that she would take the time to personally hand write me a note of Congrats!! Feels great!

Congratulations! Doesn't it feel GREAT to be recognized for your hard work!:D :D

This is a great company.

Isn't Carol SO warm & wonderful? Sharon, I will be cheering for you as you walk the stage and will look for you at Carol's banquet!

It's nice to feel BIG after being just a pea in the pod for so long. It's cool that she took notice. Of course one of my upline Directors (directly under Carol) sent an e-mail out to all Directors in our area about one of their own promoting and she ccd me and Carol on the e-mail. Was kind of embarrased at the same time but it does feel good as well!

Congratulations! I'm in wave 1 so I'll give you a virtual cheer as you walk across that stage!

smspamperedchef said:
It's nice to feel BIG after being just a pea in the pod for so long. It's cool that she took notice. Of course one of my upline Directors (directly under Carol) sent an e-mail out to all Directors in our area about one of their own promoting and she ccd me and Carol on the e-mail. Was kind of embarrased at the same time but it does feel good as well!

Who is that director? I know a lot of Carol's first line as my recruiter is in her first line so over the years and the director's meetings at conference, I've met many of them. Oh wait --!!! this means you'll be AT the director's meeting in Carol's room on the 14th after NC ends!!! I will see you there!!

dannyzmom said:
Who is that director? I know a lot of Carol's first line as my recruiter is in her first line so over the years and the director's meetings at conference, I've met many of them. Oh wait --!!! this means you'll be AT the director's meeting in Carol's room on the 14th after NC ends!!! I will see you there!!

Pat Andrae. She is tall, older lady, very classy and if she spoke you would recognize her Georgian accent. We love it! She is moving back to Georgia though at the end of this month to be with her Momma and will miss the last day of Conference. :(

smspamperedchef said:
Pat Andrae. She is tall, older lady, very classy and if she spoke you would recognize her Georgian accent. We love it! She is moving back to Georgia though at the end of this month to be with her Momma and will miss the last day of Conference. :(

And YES! I WILL be at the Director meeting/lunch! Wouldn't miss it!!!

That's VERY cool Sharon! I will be cheering you in heart...I'm in wave 3 ~ savor the moment...it's an AWESOME moment in your new PC career!

Ginny

What is "Sharon's Surprising Congrats from Carol Radu!"?

"Sharon's Surprising Congrats from Carol Radu!" is a special recognition program within Pampered Chef that celebrates top-performing consultants and their achievements.

How are recipients chosen for "Sharon's Surprising Congrats from Carol Radu!"?

Recipients of "Sharon's Surprising Congrats from Carol Radu!" are chosen based on their outstanding sales and leadership performance within the company.

What are the benefits of receiving "Sharon's Surprising Congrats from Carol Radu!"?

Recipients of "Sharon's Surprising Congrats from Carol Radu!" receive recognition from top company leaders, as well as special rewards and incentives to help them continue to grow their business.

How often is "Sharon's Surprising Congrats from Carol Radu!" awarded?

"Sharon's Surprising Congrats from Carol Radu!" is awarded on a quarterly basis, giving consultants multiple opportunities throughout the year to achieve this recognition.

Is "Sharon's Surprising Congrats from Carol Radu!" open to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, all Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to receive "Sharon's Surprising Congrats from Carol Radu!" as long as they meet the performance criteria set by the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI