• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Rewards Question

In summary, to qualify for the New Consultant Rewards program with Pampered Chef, you must be a new consultant and have submitted at least $1,250 in sales within your first 30 days. As a new consultant, you can earn free products, business supplies, and cash bonuses based on your sales and recruiting achievements within your first 90 days. This program is only available for new consultants who have joined within the past 30 days. Rewards will be added to your next commission check or sent via email for redemption. You can still earn regular commissions while participating in this program.
christy_c
To get the rewards for every 4 shows & $1250 submitted, do the shows have to be held AND submitted within the 1st 90 days, or can they be submitted after the 90 days are up, as long as the show date is within the 90-day period? Does anyone know??

they need to be held and submitted to my knowledge got my last 2 in for the extra $100

They must be submitted before midnight of your 90th day.

Yep- they have to be submitted, too. That's for ANY of the New Consultant Rewards.

I was afraid of that. I couldn't get 2 of my shows to close in time....one day late. Oh well...

Thanks!

What are the requirements to qualify for the New Consultant Rewards program?

In order to qualify for the New Consultant Rewards program, you must be a new consultant with Pampered Chef and have submitted at least $1,250 in sales within your first 30 days of joining.

What rewards can I earn as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you can earn free products, business supplies, and even cash bonuses through the New Consultant Rewards program. The rewards you earn will depend on your sales and recruiting achievements within your first 90 days with Pampered Chef.

Can I participate in the New Consultant Rewards program if I am already a consultant with another direct sales company?

Unfortunately, the New Consultant Rewards program is only available for new consultants who have joined Pampered Chef within the past 30 days. If you are interested in joining Pampered Chef, please contact a consultant for more information.

How will I receive my rewards as a new consultant?

If you qualify for rewards through the New Consultant Rewards program, they will be automatically added to your next commission check. If you do not receive commission checks, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your rewards.

Can I still earn regular commissions while participating in the New Consultant Rewards program?

Yes, as a new consultant, you will still earn regular commissions on your sales while participating in the New Consultant Rewards program. The rewards you earn through this program will be in addition to your regular commissions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Mel5497