• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering a Quick Start Kit Through H.O. for My Host's Show Tomorrow

In summary, to order a Quick Start Kit for your host's show tomorrow, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account, click on the "Ordering" tab, select "Quick Start Kits", choose the desired kit, enter your host's show information, and proceed to checkout. Unfortunately, Quick Start Kits cannot be ordered once the show has started, so it is important to plan ahead and order at least a day in advance. The cost of a Quick Start Kit can vary and will be displayed during the ordering process, with additional shipping and handling fees possibly applying. The items in the Quick Start Kit are pre-selected and cannot be customized, but you can add additional products to the order. You can have the Quick Start Kit delivered
D_Patel
Ihave a show tomorrow my host is going to sign ! :D So happy ! My director is on vacation this week. So iam unable to pick up the quick start kit from her. My question is if i get it through H.O. , will it be the new fall paper work or the current. If it is the current will they send her a fall changeover kit ? Her SSm1 is going to be September , she will be doing shows in August but being smart and saying September is month one to rack up those sales! I have never ordered a Quick start kit through H.O. How long should we expect for it to arrive ?? Thank you all in adavnce !! :)

I believe unless you have a Quick Start on hand to give her, she should just check the option when she does her online agreement that she DIDN'T get the Quick Start Pack yet. THen it'll all come with her kit. I believe that consultants who sign now will receive a mixture of new catalogs and new ones. Maybe on pack of each? I know I've seen that somewhere and if I find it exactly, I'll post again.

Good for you!! I think Super STarters are the best advertising. It's fun to learn things together too. Way to go!

Congratulations on your upcoming show and your host's signing! It's great that you are taking advantage of the fall season to boost your sales. If you order the Quick Start kit through H.O., it should include the current paperwork for the fall season. However, if your director is on vacation and unable to pick it up for you, you may want to double check with H.O. to make sure they will send a fall changeover kit to your director. As for the delivery time, it varies depending on your location, but it typically takes a few days to a week. I hope everything goes smoothly for your show and good luck with your sales!

1. How do I order a Quick Start Kit for my host's show tomorrow?

To order a Quick Start Kit for your host's show tomorrow, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Ordering" tab. Then, select "Quick Start Kits" and choose the kit you would like to order. Enter your host's show information and proceed to checkout.

2. Can I order a Quick Start Kit for my host's show tomorrow if the show has already started?

Unfortunately, Quick Start Kits cannot be ordered once the show has started. It is important to plan ahead and order the kit at least a day in advance to ensure it arrives in time for the show.

3. How much does it cost to order a Quick Start Kit through H.O. for my host's show tomorrow?

The cost of a Quick Start Kit can vary depending on the kit you choose. The cost will be displayed when you select the kit in the ordering process. Please note that shipping and handling fees may also apply.

4. Can I customize the items included in the Quick Start Kit for my host's show tomorrow?

The items included in each Quick Start Kit are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can always add additional products to your order to meet your host's specific needs or preferences.

5. Is it possible to have the Quick Start Kit delivered directly to my host's home for the show tomorrow?

Yes, you can have the Quick Start Kit delivered directly to your host's home by selecting their address as the shipping address during checkout. However, please keep in mind that the kit may take a few days to arrive, so it is best to order it at least a day in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmelody
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
hoosierchef
  • VeronicaW
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • HealthNut