• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Is That "I & Me" Excersise??

P
Pampered Laura
There is an excersise to do where its 3 minutes without saying the words "I" or "me". Anyone have that file on hand? I can't find it anywhere!
Thank you!! :D

I have no clue what you're talking about but I sure want to know!;) I'm sure it's about keeping the conversation about someone else and not involving yourself! Probably great for recruiting! I hope someone posts it!

Does that mean one must talk in the third person?

LOL yes, it's a recruiting tool to get consultants to stop throwing up all over their potentials and to keep the conversation about THEM instead of "ME". ;)

1. What is the "I & Me" exercise?

The "I & Me" exercise is an activity where a person must refrain from using the words "I" or "me" for a duration of 3 minutes.

2. Why is this exercise important?

This exercise is important because it helps individuals become more aware of their language and how often they use personal pronouns. It also encourages people to communicate in a more objective and inclusive manner.

3. How do I do the "I & Me" exercise?

To do the exercise, simply set a timer for 3 minutes and carry on a conversation or speak about a topic without using the words "I" or "me". If you accidentally use the words, start the timer over again.

4. Where can I find the "I & Me" exercise file?

Unfortunately, there is no specific file for this exercise as it is a simple activity that can be done without any materials. However, there are many resources available online that provide guidance and tips for completing the exercise.

5. What are the benefits of doing the "I & Me" exercise?

The benefits of doing the "I & Me" exercise include improving communication skills, increasing self-awareness, and promoting more inclusive language. It can also help individuals become more mindful of their speech patterns and encourage them to use more diverse vocabulary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • finley1991