• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promoted to Director: Celebrating a Great Moment!

In summary, being promoted to Director at Pampered Chef is a significant achievement that recognizes an individual as a leader and high performer within the organization. To be eligible for this promotion, one must have been an active consultant for at least 6 months, achieved a minimum of $15,000 in sales, and have a team of at least 3 active consultants. Directors are celebrated with a special recognition ceremony at the annual conference, receive a special gift, and have access to exclusive training and networking events. It is possible to be promoted to Director even if one is not currently a consultant, but the requirements for being a consultant must first be met. Benefits of being a Director include increased earning potential, access to exclusive training and resources, and the
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
Just wanted to say that HOme Office called me today to Congratulate me for promoting to a New Director! Now it feels official!!! Pretty great feeling!!! Cool thing was I was invited to a Director's meeting at 1:00pm. My Director told everyone there that I just promoted and they asked if I had got "the call" yet. I said not yet but hopefully soon. About 5 minutes later my phone rings and it was them. I got to take it in front of everyone. It was Great!!!

YEAH Sharon !!!! :D :D :D :D

That's so cool. As if the call isn't exciting enough, you got a double wammy! Congrats!

CONGRATULATIONS Sharon.....doesn't the call make you feel good? It felt so real when I got off the phone!
Congrats again!

Congrats Sharon! I hope to be joining you this week with that thread!!!:D

Congratulations!

That's SO awesome! Congratulations!

PampMomof3 said:
Congrats Sharon! I hope to be joining you this week with that thread!!!:D
Thanks! Figure out anything yet?

smspamperedchef said:
Thanks! Figure out anything yet?

Nothing Yet. I will surely post when I do!! Thanks for asking!:)

Congrats Sharon. What a great feeling.

Congratulations:D

That's great Sharon! Congratultions!

Congratulations, Sharon!!! That's very exciting!!:D

Congratulations, I will yell for you at conference!

Ann R.

Thanks So Much Guys!!! :)

Congratulations!!!!!!! hope ill get my first recruit soon. :)

Congratulations! You will love the walk!

Lisa

1. What does it mean to be promoted to Director at Pampered Chef?

Being promoted to Director at Pampered Chef means that you have achieved a significant milestone in your career with the company. Directors are recognized as leaders and high performers within the organization, and have demonstrated a strong commitment to their business and team.

2. What are the requirements for being promoted to Director?

To be considered for a promotion to Director at Pampered Chef, you must have been an active consultant for at least 6 months, achieved a minimum of $15,000 in sales, and have a team of at least 3 active consultants. You must also demonstrate strong leadership skills and a commitment to furthering your business and team's success.

3. How are Directors celebrated at Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef celebrates its Directors with a special recognition ceremony at our annual conference. Directors also receive a special gift and are recognized on our company's website and social media channels. They are also invited to exclusive training and networking events to help them continue to grow and succeed in their role.

4. Can I still be promoted to Director if I am not currently a consultant?

Yes, you can still be promoted to Director at Pampered Chef even if you are not currently a consultant. However, you will need to meet the requirements for being a consultant first, which includes being an active consultant for 6 months and achieving $15,000 in sales. Once you have achieved these requirements, you can then work towards meeting the requirements for becoming a Director.

5. What are the benefits of being a Director at Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to being a Director at Pampered Chef, including increased earning potential, access to exclusive training and resources, and the opportunity to be a leader and mentor to others. Directors also have the potential to qualify for incentive trips, bonuses, and other rewards based on their team's performance and their own personal achievements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jewel
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
batroark
  • dannyzmom