• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Recruiting: Incentives and Updates for New Fall Products

C
chefloriray
I recruited someone in June who I am waiting to submit her 4th show this month. I was thinking that there was an insentive in the month and never came accross it here. Then lastnight I find it in KCN and we get, I believe, $60 in new fall products. Does anyone know what it is going to be? Will it be the placemats, napkins ect? Has anyone else reached this goal?? Fill me in please... :D

Yep, it's the table linens. I think the runner, two placemats, two napkins and two napkin rings. I hope I get mine. I'm still waiting to see if I do. :)

Hi there! Congratulations on recruiting someone in June and working towards submitting her 4th show this month. That's great news! As for the incentives for new fall products, I'm happy to fill you in. The $60 in new fall products will include a variety of items such as placemats, napkins, and other seasonal kitchen essentials. It's a great way to add some new and exciting products to your collection. I have personally reached this goal and it's definitely worth it. Keep up the great work and let me know if you have any other questions. Best of luck with your upcoming show! :)

1. What is the incentive for June recruiting and when was it announced?

The incentive for June recruiting was announced in KCN and it is $60 in new fall products.

2. What specific products will the $60 incentive include?

The specific products included in the $60 incentive have not been announced yet. Keep an eye out for updates from the company.

3. How do I qualify for the June recruiting incentive?

You must have recruited someone in June and submit their 4th show in the same month in order to qualify for the $60 incentive.

4. Has anyone else reached the June recruiting goal?

It is possible that others have reached the June recruiting goal, but it ultimately depends on individual recruiting efforts and success. You can reach out to your team or fellow consultants to see if anyone else has reached the goal.

5. Can someone fill me in on the June recruiting incentive?

The June recruiting incentive is $60 in new fall products for consultants who recruited someone in June and submit their 4th show in the same month. The specific products included in the incentive have not been announced yet. Keep an eye out for updates from the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • cfchef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • dannyzmom