• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Quickly Can a New Host Get Kit Credit Approval and Book Their First Show?

In summary, Amy's host yesterday took the kit credit and is coming over to do her online agreement and get some training on Monday. She has almost $150 in outside orders with a few more coming that she is going to use to submit as her first show. She also had 3 bookings from her show.
amy07
So, my host yesterday took the kit credit!!:D She's coming over Monday to do her online agreement and get some training! I am sooo excited! I know that she will do an awesome job at this, she is motivated and such a hard worker! She has almost $150 in outside orders with a few more coming that she is going to use to submit as her first show! She also had 3 bookings from her show! :p Hopefully she will be qualified in her 1st 30 days - I know having those PC dollars will motivate her even more! Just had to share, that will give me 2, and make me a FUTURE!!:D :D

Wow that is awesome!!

WOW Amy - you are on a roll already!

That is awesome!!

Awesome Amy! Congratulations!

That is really exciting! However, it may not be ready by Monday to use her kit credit. For me it has taken as long as 5 business days for them to process that before I we can submit her online agreement. Hopefully, you guys will be able to proceed.

Congratulations!!

I submitted an agreement using kit credit an hour after submitting the show. HO called me to make sure the show was on its way and held the agreement. I would rather have HO hold the agreement for a few days than have the recruit hold it - she could talk herself out of it...or someone else could!

I had a problem with someone using kit credits also. Another consultant friend of mine as done it next day with no problems. It took me about 5 days to be able to submit the agreement w/kit credit...?? I guess each case is different...

I think a lot of it depends on when in the month the show is submitted.

Thanks for the heads up about the differences in how long it takes! I submitted the show last night as soon as I got home so that hopefully the system will be updated Monday morning, and hopefully since it is the beginning of the month things will move a little faster?

Don't wait! If anything, it will give her more time to go over the Quick Start Box contents!!!

Unfortunately, I do not have a quick start box. I tried my director but can't get in touch with her. I'm just going to give her a some of my extra supplies to get her rolling until her kit comes in.

Amy,What part of Virginia are you and how far you willing to drive? I would be happy to put the word out that you need one tomorrow - when would you need it by?

cmdtrgd said:
Amy,

What part of Virginia are you and how far you willing to drive? I would be happy to put the word out that you need one tomorrow - when would you need it by?

Thanks! But she is coming over this morning, around 10:30ish. Do directors give these to their downline to have on hand, or is it something I can only get on an as needed basis?

amy07 said:
Do directors give these to their downline to have on hand, or is it something I can only get on an as needed basis?

If your upline has them on hand, you can get them on a as needed basis.

Ginny

Congratulations, Amy!

FYI -- HO told me that if you submit a show in the last two days of the month they will process it asap so the kit credit can be applied. She also stated that that is only during the last two days... the rest of the month it's normal time which she said is 48 hours. Hope that helps --- COLLEEN in MI :)

:D :D She signed!!!:D :D

Yeah! Congratulations, Amy!

Congrats!!!! That's very exciting!:D

1. What does "Keeping Fingers Crossed" mean?

"Keeping Fingers Crossed" is a common expression that is used to express hope or good luck for a desired outcome. It is often accompanied by actually crossing one's fingers as a superstitious gesture.

2. How do I cross my fingers?

To cross your fingers, simply place one finger over another, with the top finger touching the first joint of the bottom finger. Some people also cross their toes for added luck.

3. Is "Keeping Fingers Crossed" a real superstition?

While many people believe in the power of keeping fingers crossed for good luck, it is ultimately just a superstition and has no scientific basis. It is simply a way to express hope and positivity.

4. Can I use "Keeping Fingers Crossed" for negative outcomes?

Yes, "Keeping Fingers Crossed" can be used for any outcome that you are hoping for, whether it is positive or negative. It is a way to show support and optimism for any situation.

5. Are there any alternatives to "Keeping Fingers Crossed"?

Yes, there are many other expressions that can be used to express hope or good luck, such as "fingers crossed for you," "sending positive vibes," or "hoping for the best." Choose whichever phrase feels most comfortable for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • wadesgirl