• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Got Home From a Show and Have a Guest Who Is Resiging With Me.

In summary, the guest is resigning with the director and they are expecting a recruit in a couple of weeks. The director told the guest that her old director is the director and she laughed it off.
kisrae
Gold Member
I just got home from a show and have a guest who is resiging with me. She hasn't sold for a few years and was really looking to get back into PC. I just happen to be in the right place. We'll have her Kick of show in a couple of weeks.
She said when she got her invitaion she was a little afraid of coming because she thought it was going to be her past director, who just happens to be mine. She told me that she quit when the director got to pushie. I hate to say it but that is not the first time I have heard that.

:D I'll be a Future Director soon..:D

Isn't fun when they fall into your lap! Enjoy, and good for you!

awesome!!!! Hopefully though that won't make it uncomfortable for her to attend meetings

kisrae said:
She said when she got her invitaion she was a little afraid of coming because she thought it was going to be her past director, who just happens to be mine. She told me that she quit when the director got to pushie. I hate to say it but that is not the first time I have heard that.

Did you tell her that her old director is your director? I would think that could be kind of awkward as well, but hey she has the right to sign under whoever she wants!
How exciting to get a recruit and to promote to FD!! Great job!!:D :D

I did let her know that I had the same director. She just laughed it off. I said she liked my energy and wanted to have fun working and not feel like she was pressured to make sales.

The energy part was funny because I had just went on my son's feild trip earlier that day and was so out of it after a 5 mile hike with 6 5th graders.

Congratulations!!!

1. How can I ensure my guest has a comfortable stay?

To ensure a comfortable stay for your guest, make sure to provide them with any necessary amenities such as clean towels, extra blankets, and toiletries. Also, inform them of any house rules or expectations during their stay.

2. What should I do if my guest has any dietary restrictions?

If your guest has any dietary restrictions, be sure to ask them about it beforehand and plan accordingly. You can offer alternative meal options or provide them with a list of nearby restaurants that can accommodate their dietary needs.

3. How can I make my guest feel welcome and at home?

To make your guest feel welcome and at home, create a welcoming and comfortable environment for them. This can include providing them with a clean and cozy room, giving them a tour of your home, and offering them refreshments.

4. Should I plan any activities or outings for my guest?

It is always a good idea to plan some activities or outings for your guest, especially if they are staying for an extended period. This can include sightseeing, trying out local restaurants, or even just spending quality time together at home.

5. What is the best way to communicate with my guest during their stay?

The best way to communicate with your guest during their stay is to establish clear communication channels beforehand. This can include exchanging phone numbers, setting up a group chat, or leaving a note with important information in their room. It is also important to be available and responsive to any questions or concerns they may have during their stay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • jessinthekitchen