• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's ready to dance with 3 signed and 1 qualified in The Pampered Chef?

In summary, "Signed #3 - Happy Dance Time" is a versatile kitchen tool offered by Pampered Chef. It is a set of 3 silicone spatulas with different sizes and shapes, perfect for all your cooking and baking needs. The set offers several benefits, such as heat resistance, non-stick material, and a comfortable grip. It can be used on all types of cookware and is available for purchase online or at select retail stores. The large spatula measures 11.5 inches long and weighs 2.4 ounces, the medium spatula measures 9.5 inches long and weighs 1.8 ounces, and the mini spatula measures 8 inches long and weighs 1.2 ounces.
Kathytnt
I get to change my signature now - The original #1 has gone in active so I don't count him in my current active people

I have 3 signed with one qualified currently

Congratulations!!! Keep it up!

Way To Go, Kathy!

Congratulations!

Dancin' with ya!

What is "Signed #3 - Happy Dance Time"?

"Signed #3 - Happy Dance Time" is a versatile kitchen tool offered by Pampered Chef. It is a set of 3 silicone spatulas with different sizes and shapes, perfect for all your cooking and baking needs.

What are the benefits of using "Signed #3 - Happy Dance Time"?

The "Signed #3 - Happy Dance Time" set offers several benefits, including heat resistance up to 650°F, non-stick and flexible silicone material, and a sturdy handle for a comfortable grip. These spatulas are also dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze.

Can "Signed #3 - Happy Dance Time" be used on all types of cookware?

Yes, the "Signed #3 - Happy Dance Time" spatulas are safe to use on all types of cookware, including non-stick and ceramic surfaces. The silicone material will not scratch or damage your cookware.

What is the size and weight of each spatula in the "Signed #3 - Happy Dance Time" set?

The large spatula measures 11.5 inches long and weighs 2.4 ounces, the medium spatula measures 9.5 inches long and weighs 1.8 ounces, and the mini spatula measures 8 inches long and weighs 1.2 ounces.

Can I purchase "Signed #3 - Happy Dance Time" online?

Yes, "Signed #3 - Happy Dance Time" is available for purchase online through Pampered Chef's website or through an independent Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chefsteph07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • its_me_susan