• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Consultant and Leadership Training on CC | In The Know With Jo

In summary, the purpose of Discover Consultant and Leadership Training on CC is to provide Pampered Chef consultants with training and resources to help them grow their businesses and develop leadership skills. This is available to all consultants, including new and seasoned ones, as well as those interested in becoming a consultant. The training and resources include webinars, videos, articles, and worksheets covering various topics such as product knowledge, marketing strategies, business management, and leadership development. Access to this content is free for all consultants and new content is regularly added to keep it relevant and up-to-date.
Kathytnt
I did not see this mentioned anywhere but the call for May is on CC along with other dates for future calls through the rest of the year.

Check it out under Consultant and Leadership training Under Director Training

It's an MP3 recording. It's not the whole call because it's only 33 minutes but it might be helpful to anyone interested

Unfortunately I think only FDs can see this. I would love to listen to the mp3s so I can hear what is being taught! If you would like to be kind, you could email them to me at [email protected] :)

Oops - I didn't know what everyone can see on some pages. I do know that some FD's were not able to participate due to work. I am not sure how you e-mail an MP3

Just attach it to an email.

It doesn't allow me to save it

What is the purpose of Discover Consultant and Leadership Training on CC?

The purpose of Discover Consultant and Leadership Training on CC is to provide training and resources for Pampered Chef consultants to help them grow their businesses and develop leadership skills.

Who can access Discover Consultant and Leadership Training on CC?

All Pampered Chef consultants have access to the training and resources on CC. This includes new consultants, seasoned consultants, and those interested in becoming a consultant.

What types of training and resources are available on Discover Consultant and Leadership Training on CC?

There are a variety of training and resources available, including webinars, videos, articles, and worksheets. These cover topics such as product knowledge, marketing strategies, business management, and leadership development.

Do I have to pay to access Discover Consultant and Leadership Training on CC?

No, all Pampered Chef consultants have free access to the training and resources on CC. It is included as part of the consultant benefits.

How often is new content added to Discover Consultant and Leadership Training on CC?

New content is added regularly to keep the training and resources relevant and up-to-date. This may include new product trainings, updated marketing strategies, and leadership development tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Koolotus