• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Leads: Has Anyone Tried It?

In summary, the conversation is about purchasing leads for recruiting in a small community. The general consensus is that it is against the policies of the company and not a successful method for building relationships in the business. Some have tried purchasing leads from sources like David's Bridal, but it has not worked out well. It is also mentioned that placing ads in the newspaper can be expensive and not always effective. Overall, the advice is to focus on building relationships and not to purchase leads.
k chan
Has anyone purchased leads to recruit? I know there isn't any mention of this in the training, but has anyone tried and how did it work out? I live in a small community and am thinking of trying it to get out into a different market.

Like purchase a list of names? I know that purchasing information is against PC's policies but I am not sure if that is what you are talking about...

I think anything is against the rules unless the people specifically asked for recruiting information knowing you are with PC or if they agreed when you offered.

If you want to get out into a different market, find a booth in a nearby town. Don't purchase names!!! I have never bought anything from a telemarketer - which is what you will be seen as.

Yeah, like a list of people who have responded to an Ad that they want to start a home based business.

If you want to be successful in this business, you need to BUILD RELATIONSHIPS. Start with your list of 100 and go from there.

k chan said:
Yeah, like a list of people who have responded to an Ad that they want to start a home based business.
I'm not sure if this is the same thing but our cluster tried buying into David's Bridal for leads everymonth (for shows not necc. for recruiting) and it totally bombed!

Now, I have heard of people successfully putting an ad in the paper and getting people to call them. However, it can be a huge expense. I would not purchase a lead list from someone else's ad because you don't have control over what is said in the ad and you have no idea how many other people have purchased the same list!

Don't buy leads. Everything I've read about MLMs (apparently, other companies train on purchasing leads) indicate that it's a big waste of time and money.

What is recruiting leads and how does it work?

Recruiting leads is a strategy used to find potential consultants for Pampered Chef. It involves reaching out to individuals who may be interested in joining the company and inviting them to learn more about the opportunity. This can be done through various methods such as networking, social media, or referrals from current consultants.

Is recruiting leads an effective way to grow my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, recruiting leads can be a very effective way to expand your Pampered Chef business. By reaching out to individuals who are already interested in the company, you have a higher chance of converting them into consultants. It also allows you to target specific demographics or areas that may be lacking in consultants.

What are some best practices for recruiting leads?

Some best practices for recruiting leads include having a clear and compelling message, building relationships with potential leads, and offering incentives or promotions to encourage them to join. It's also important to have a system in place for following up with leads and providing support once they become consultants.

Are there any risks or drawbacks to recruiting leads?

While recruiting leads can be a successful strategy, it's important to be mindful of potential risks or drawbacks. For example, reaching out to too many leads at once can be overwhelming and may lead to a lack of quality in your interactions. It's also important to make sure you are following all company policies and procedures when recruiting leads.

How can I get started with recruiting leads for Pampered Chef?

If you're interested in recruiting leads for Pampered Chef, the first step is to familiarize yourself with the company and its products. Then, you can start networking and reaching out to potential leads through various channels. It may also be helpful to connect with other consultants for tips and advice on successful recruiting strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Becca_in_MD