• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Brings Exciting Opportunities: Hosts Signing Up, Leads in Progress

In summary, June is an exciting month for hosts to sign up and earn rewards through Pampered Chef parties. Signing up is easy and can be done by reaching out to a consultant or visiting the website. Hosts can also join even if they have a party in progress and can benefit from introducing new products and promotions to their guests. Even if hosts are not familiar with Pampered Chef products, consultants are available to provide training and support for a successful party.
MissChef
Gold Member
I have 2 hosts that are signing in June and I have another lead going on right now, and we'll see! I have not really spent much time recruiting in the last 2 years, when I stepped down from directorship, I really stepped down! (Alot of personal stuff going on and needed a break! Long story short, my kids get me first before anything and my daughter was in a time of her life that she needed me! it was a challenging time, but all is good now!) I think it's ironic how it works out! When I decided not to recruit because I didn't want the extra responsibility of a team, and just lightly suggested the opportunity at my shows, I only recruited one person and she definetely recruited herself! Anyway, now that I have decided to "go for it again" how it's just naturally coming back to me and now people are approaching me about it again! It is definetely all about your attitude and how much you show your love for your business and the company!:D ;)
Just thought I'd share because I'm excited!:D

Last edited:
Congrats! That's the beauty of our business - we can all do it our own way (what ever that is today. ...or tomorrow!)

Woo hoo! Best wishes as you continue to experience success.

1. What kind of exciting opportunities does June bring for hosts?

June is a great month for hosts to sign up and earn amazing rewards through our Pampered Chef parties. It's also a great time to start planning and booking parties for the upcoming months.

2. How can I sign up to become a host in June?

Signing up to become a host is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to fill out a form. Our team will then work with you to schedule a party and help you earn rewards.

3. Can I still join as a host if I have a party in progress?

Yes, you can still join as a host even if you have a party in progress. Our team will work with you to ensure that both parties are successful and you can earn rewards for both.

4. What are the benefits of being a host in June?

In addition to earning rewards, hosts in June also have the opportunity to introduce our new products and promotions to their guests. This can lead to higher sales and more rewards for the host.

5. Can I host a party if I am not familiar with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our consultants are always available to help you plan and host a successful party. They will provide you with all the necessary information and training so you can become familiar with our products and confidently host a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • KarenMarie