• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit 2 in May & 2 in June Challenge

In summary, Ginny signed two people for recognition at the conference in May and June. She is hoping to sign three more people in June to pull off the recognition goal.
Kitchen2u
Anyone on track for recognition at conference?

Yeah for me ~ I signed my second on for May tonight. Glad I finally getting back into the groove. Taking time off for my two Uncles' deaths has taken a little bit out of my recruiting/shows...but I'm finally back!

Now I just need to recruit 2 EVERY month from now on. I've agreesively set that goal for myself. Recruited one in April ~ so gradually, getting there!

Ginny

I hopefully am. I signed 2 in May and I have one who is signing on 1 Jun. Now, if I can just get the one sitting on the fence to sign in Jun too, I'll be good!

Good luck!

You could be walking at National Conference!Nice Debi ~ but I noticed your stats...YOU COULD BE PROMOTING IN JUNE!!! Go for it! It CAN be done ~ share your goal with EVERYONE!

Ginny

Thanks Ginny! I know my two will qualify and then the third one (who is signing 1 Jun) has a show on the 9th and has a catalog/internet show going now. I REALLY want to make it so MY Director will walk!

I have one signing Jun1 - money thing. I have an awesome host that is having her first ever home party on the 30th. She has a binder for the show!!! I told her "I am so recruiting you" and she laughed. She is interested but travels a lot. I'm hoping she can find one or two days a month where she can do a mega show. I'm glad it is 2 per month or a total of 4 - all 4 might happen in June!

I have my 2 for May, but June might be tough. I don't have any shows. Both of my May recruits took my June bookings (their friends).

cmdtrgd said:
I have one signing Jun1 - money thing. I have an awesome host that is having her first ever home party on the 30th. She has a binder for the show!!! I told her "I am so recruiting you" and she laughed. She is interested but travels a lot. I'm hoping she can find one or two days a month where she can do a mega show.

I'm glad it is 2 per month or a total of 4 - all 4 might happen in June!
ohh so it is 2 in May & 2 in june OR 4 total? Yeah--there's still hope!

Hmmm - I signed one in May...so I will need to sign 3 in June to pull this one off.

I signed one in May so I can still hopefully pull this off!!!

It's not too late to sign your second in May!

Signed one yesterday! WooHoo...need one more then I've got it!

Ginny

Signed 2 in May, and one in June already...will be signing #4 & #5 this week. What happens for this promo anyway? It's just stand-up recognition at conference, right??
Please lord, tell me I don't have to be on stage twice during conference!! :eek:

Edited: Woops! Forgot I signed someone already this month. Hahah! 2 more will be signing this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
DID IT! Got my second one today! That's 2 in May and 2 in June for me...yeah! I'm on a roll now...let's see if I can get more in June!

Laura ~ recognition (stand up) plus some kind of gift...I'm thinking a noise maker like at Leadership with trip acheivers. Top achievers are brought onto stage.

Ginny

Does it count it I sign someone under someone else that is a newbie?? I have a business opp meeting tomorrow and I think one of the Yes RSVPS is the friend of my newest consultant. My host for later this June is also wanting to sign. Would like her show to be her first rather than one to get a host credit.

Is it 2 & 2 or a total of 4 I only signed on in One in April, One in May Let's see what June holds

Kathytnt said:
Does it count it I sign someone under someone else that is a newbie??
Is it 2 & 2 or a total of 4 I only signed on in One in April, One in May Let's see what June holds

Kathy ~ they have to be your personal recruits to qualify. Total of 4 in May and June.

HTH,
Ginny

Well, I got two potentials today so I might end up with 2 in May and 3 in June! That would be SO cool!

advice
Pampered Laura said:
Signed 2 in May, and one in June already...will be signing #4 & #5 this week. What happens for this promo anyway? It's just stand-up recognition at conference, right??
Please lord, tell me I don't have to be on stage twice during conference!! :eek:

Edited: Woops! Forgot I signed someone already this month. Hahah! 2 more will be signing this week.

Laura,
What is your secret? I have one signing, possibly 2 this month and about 5 fence sitters. I would love to hear some of your tips! I also have a hard time getting people qualified. In my year and half with PC I recruited 9, only 3 are active right now, 1 still needs 2 shows to be qualified. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,

Michelle and others...

I know you posed the question to Laura ~ but I thought I'd share how I totally turned recruiting around for me.

Until June of 2006 (began the biz Dec 2000 ~ yep, no type-o!), I ONLY recruited about 5 or 6. They literally FELL into my lap...I never shared my story, never said anything about the biz to anyone unless THEY approached me.

HUGE Mistake!

Oh well, move on, right? So Jan through May of 2006 my sales skyrocketed...averaging $6000 a month. Believe it or not, my biz was NOT fulfilling. Sure the paychecks were nice, but I began thinking, it's time to hang it up ~ can you imagine?

After some sole searching and it taking a GUEST asking me why I wasn't a Director ~ kicked me in the fanny! I didn't have an answer for her ~ embarassing moment for me since I could only say, "I don't know..."

Timing is everything right? Well my upper level SED and ED held a Step Up to Directorship class (HIGHLY recommended to take if you can) in June 06...3 classes ending the 2nd week of July. TOTALLY AWESOME class...got focus, set my goals, and hung my goals EVERYWHERE I would see them EVERYDAY (this is CRITICAL ! ! !). My goals were:
1) Promote to Director by 12/1/06
2) Hold a MINIMUM of 2 shows a week
3) Have a minimum of 6 catalog shows a week
4) Keep it real, make sure there's family time!

HO brings out a recruiting incentive (Home Depot cards for those of you who remember) ~ didn't want or need anything at Home Depot, but I just wanted those cards! Funny, huh! (funny part is it took MONTHS for me to spend my $600 HD cards!)

Recruited/qualified 1 in July
Recruited/qualfied 5 in August
Recruited 3 in Oct (only 1 of them ever qualified)
Recruited 2 in Nov (1 qualified)
Had 2 active consultants this whole time from before July

So yep! Promoted Oct 1, two months earlier than my goal.

The difference was:
1) My attitude
2) I was recruiting INTENTIONALLY
3) I was EXCITED!!! (this is a biggie too!)
4) I was looking/thinking everytime when I left the house..."who can I offer this awesome biz to today?"

So it can be done...FOCUS, INTENTIONAL, EXCITEMENT ~ I could probably go on...but my daughter is itching to get to her friend's house (LOL) ~

HTH any of you ~
Ginny

Great AdviceGinny,
Thank you so much! I have 5 fence sitters and don't know how to get them to sign. Any other words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated. How did you get 6 catalog shows a week? Tell me more, tell me more (I feel like I'm signing on Grease) Do I try to reactivate inactive consulatants or is that a waste of time and energy. I really want to promote. I was so close at one point- had 7 active, but had a hard time getting everyone qualified. How do you get them qualified?
Thanks!

It's weird... I have a LOT of people that ask me "what is your secret"! I don't really have a secret. I do what the home office suggests! I am VERY intentional (like Ginny said) and I am VERY passionate about sharing the opportunity with those that I get red flags from.
I think I am a pretty good listener. I listen to people's situations and what their needs are and go from there. Not everyone needs extra income, or wants free products, or needs a social outlet. So you have to find what's in it... for THEM.
Other than that... be consistent with your own show schedule so that you're in front of enough people. Have FUN with your business and let your guests, hosts, customers, and random people in the grocery store see your enthusiasm! People are drawn to happy people. :D

As far as getting them qualified? That's my weakness, but the 30/90 day program has revolutionized the ratio of signed:qualified!! Use what the company gives you. It's ALLLL available to you - just use every bit of it! :)

Michelle Metheny said:
Ginny,
How did you get 6 catalog shows a week? Do I try to reactivate inactive consulatants or is that a waste of time and energy. How do you get them qualified?

For people to collect $150 is not hard ~ that's just a few orders. I approach the gals/guys who necessary don't want to host a show ~ so I sell them on getting 10% of a year! I have many repeat $150 catalog shows ~ they will do it every year one year later. Some of them will turn in $300-400-sometimes $600 in sales.

Trying to reactivate inactive consultants... I will do this if 1) I need the cluster sales, 2) I did it when I promoted, and 3) I did this in March/April ~ told them they needed to be active to take advantage of the kit enhancement month...3 reactivated and 2 of which have had their biz's really grow big time! Worth it? It only took an email and a couple of phone calls.

Getting them qualified ~ don't give them the option of NOT qualifying. Set the expectations high and coach them to success! Expect the list of 100, expect them to make calls, FOLLOW UP with their successes, CELEBRATE their successes...be EXCITED WITH THEM!

HTH ~
Ginny

What is the "Recruit 2 in May & 2 in June Challenge"?

The "Recruit 2 in May & 2 in June Challenge" is a recruitment challenge where participants are encouraged to recruit 2 new members in the month of May and 2 new members in the month of June.

How can I participate in the challenge?

To participate in the "Recruit 2 in May & 2 in June Challenge", you can sign up on the designated platform or website and start recruiting new members. Make sure to follow the rules and guidelines set by the challenge organizers.

What are the benefits of participating in the challenge?

Participating in the "Recruit 2 in May & 2 in June Challenge" can have various benefits, such as expanding your network, gaining recognition and rewards from the challenge organizers, and contributing to the growth of your community or organization.

Are there any rules or guidelines for the challenge?

Yes, there may be rules or guidelines set by the challenge organizers. Make sure to read and follow them carefully to ensure fair participation and avoid disqualification.

Can I recruit more than 2 members in each month?

Yes, you can recruit more than 2 members in each month. The purpose of the challenge is to encourage recruitment, so any additional members you recruit will still count towards the overall goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
annew
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • dannyzmom