• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering the Mystery of the "I Can" and Why Bag

In summary, an "eye can" is a type of show prop that is used to tell a story. It is similar to a Why Bag, but the consultant used a paint can
ChefJones
Last summer, I was reading through some older posts about using show props to help tell your story and someone was talking about an "I Can". It's something similar to a Why Bag, except this consultant used a paint can and actually put an photo of an eye on it.
When I try to search the sight for it, it comes up as "no matches" and the same comes up for the Why Bag.
Does anyone have any information on either of these items? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!:
D

There are "Why Bag" docs posted here under "Files" just type "why" in the search - there are a couple of files on it.I have one - I have such things in it as: my first pay check, a flexible straw - for flexiblity, a PC luggage tag - for trip/conferences, a picture of some friends I roomed with at conference, a watch - for time spent on my business, things like that. Everybody at my shows seems like they really like it.

I knew I had this somewhere. Here is what I have:

SCOTTCOOKS said:
I now do a fast, fun, and comfortable-for-me presentation of the PC opportunity during my shows, which I picked up at my 2nd Nat.Conference. I have a gallon paint can, which I have plastered with magazine cutout pictures of upper faces, eyes, eyeglasses and sunglasses. Inside is a CD and cassette tape to show training, a thank you note from my upline Sr.Exec Director, a photo of my family, a PC recipe card, my first commission statement, a small devotional book and a Lipton teabag in its wrapper. I hold up the can and ask guests, "What is this?" Someone says eyes, or can, and I get them to say, "EYE CAN". I smile, and say - yes I can, and here are the reasons why I can ...be a PC consultant:
showing items...
CD - they offer amazing training, live call in classes and support
TY note - you get to pick the people you work with, and they support one another
Photo - reasons why I share PC, to spend more time w/ family - am working on an incentive trip right now...
PC recipe - test kitchen support, awesome recipes
Commission statement - tell of another direct sales co. I did, & that I made more in first month with PC than in a year w/ other co.
Dev. book - PC is a godly company, and has 2 generous giving campagins, HWC and RoundUpFromTheHeart.
Lipton Teabag - "what's this" someone says it's TEA. I say, "And PC Opportunity has helped me be much more positive... It has helped me take the T out of I Can't, to make my life, an 'I CAN!'. I am a much more positive person, and would be thrilled to come do a cooking show for you and your friends. Let's set a date tonight!"

HTH!

Last edited:
BTW, I think that it's not coming up in the search because "eye" and "can" are such short words. I'm going to try to look for longer words contained in the post and see what happens...

Thank you both so much, that's exactly what I needed!! This group is so awesome!

Thanks for the great idea. I started using the why bag at a show last Saturday. I like the can idea.

Ann

What is the "I Can" and Why Bag?

The "I Can" and Why Bag is a versatile kitchen tool that helps you organize and simplify your cooking process. It is a large, durable bag with multiple pockets and compartments designed to hold all of your necessary cooking tools and ingredients.

How does the "I Can" and Why Bag work?

The bag features a main compartment with a removable divider that can hold up to two 9x13 inch baking dishes or multiple smaller containers. It also has a front pocket for storing utensils and a side pocket for holding the included cutting board. The bag's design allows for easy transport and access to your cooking supplies.

What are the benefits of using the "I Can" and Why Bag?

The bag helps you save time and space in the kitchen by keeping all of your cooking essentials in one convenient location. It also protects your dishes and utensils during transportation and helps you stay organized while cooking. Plus, the bag is easy to clean and can be used for a variety of purposes, such as picnics or potlucks.

Can the "I Can" and Why Bag be personalized?

Yes, the bag can be personalized with your name or a fun kitchen-related phrase. This makes it a great gift for yourself or a fellow cooking enthusiast.

Is the "I Can" and Why Bag dishwasher safe?

The bag itself is not dishwasher safe, but the included cutting board is. The bag can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth and mild soap.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Jennie_becca
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl