• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting TPampered Chefs: Qualifying for Next Year's Count?

In summary,The new TPC year starts June 1 right.It appears that Brenda's show on Thursday is going to be postponed since the host is having emergency surgery at 6 am tomorrow.But if both of the consultants qualify June 1 or after, they will both qualify for the incentive period.
Kathytnt
Say I decide I want to be get TPC in recruiting for NEXT year. (I know it is crazy) Does the recruit count when they qualify or do they have to have Sign and qualified during that TPC time period?? Inquiring minds want to know

They just need to qualify before going inactive during the incentive period! :D

It is absolutely NOT crazy. Been doing Pampered Chef for 15 months now, have signed 25+ consultants, and will hit TPC in Recruiting by next weekend. :D

just to clarify...........ok, so if Jane Doe signs up on 05/22/2007, and qualifies 06/15/2007 would it count towards the next TPC period?

Ok so Brenda is already signed and if La Shone signs next week and they both qualified AFTER June 1 then they would count For example The new TPC year starts June 1 right. It appears that Brenda's show on Thursday is going to be postponed since the host is having emergency surgery at 6 am tomorrow

I can see you are an expert in the rules since you are so close!!! No stress right??

Kathytnt said:
Ok so Brenda is already signed and if La Shone signs next week and they both qualified AFTER June 1 then they would count For example The new TPC year starts June 1 right. It appears that Brenda's show on Thursday is going to be postponed since the host is having emergency surgery at 6 am tomorrow

I can see you are an expert in the rules since you are so close!!! No stress right??
*cough* right. No stress here. Nope! No siree! *cough* :D

Yes, if both of the consultants qualify June 1 or after, they will both qualify for the incentive period. :D

I am cheering for you Laura! We are practically neighbors Wish we were in the same wave

Pampered Laura said:
It is absolutely NOT crazy. Been doing Pampered Chef for 15 months now, have signed 25+ consultants, and will hit TPC in Recruiting by next weekend. :D
WOW!! That's awesome!!!! Congrats Laura! That's SOOOO exciting! (Not to hijack the thread, but I'm STILL plugging away at getting it in sales.:) )

As for setting this as a goal, GO FOR IT!!! i think your question is also asking if they have to be recruited AND qualify during the TPC period. I think they only have to qualify during that time. That's my guess from reading the rules.

GOOD LUCK!! You can do it!:)

(Sorry for the repeat answer....my screen was open for a long time before I actually clicked the button!)

pamperedbecky said:
I think they only have to qualify during that time. That's my guess from reading the rules.

Yep yep! :D

Ok...I can't take it anymore....can someone please explain how TPC in sales works?

TPC in sales is when you personally sell $55,000 (commissionable sales, so host 1/2 price items don't count) from June 1 to May 31 of the following year.

Thanks For Explaining That To Me

No problem, Nicky. There will be an insert in one of the newsletters (probably June, since that's the new TPC year) with explanations of all the categories. Actually, I think it's also in the procedures manual.

1. How do I qualify for next year's count as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To qualify for next year's count, consultants must meet the minimum sales requirement of $15,000 in the current year. This can be achieved through a combination of personal sales, team sales, and show sales.

2. Can I roll over leftover sales to meet the minimum requirement for next year?

Yes, leftover sales from the current year can be carried over to the following year to meet the minimum sales requirement. However, they cannot be carried over for more than one year.

3. Do online sales count towards the minimum requirement for next year?

Yes, online sales count towards the minimum requirement for next year's count. This includes sales made through your personal website or through virtual parties.

4. What happens if I don't meet the minimum sales requirement for next year?

If you do not meet the minimum sales requirement for next year, you will not be eligible for the consultant discount and may lose your active consultant status. However, you can still rejoin as a consultant at any time by meeting the current qualification requirements.

5. Are there any other requirements besides sales to qualify for next year's count?

Yes, in addition to meeting the minimum sales requirement, consultants must also be in good standing with Pampered Chef and follow all policies and procedures. This includes maintaining active status and complying with the consultant agreement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • cincychef