• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Handle Bookings from a Co-Hosted Party?

In summary, to organize a kitchen with a lot of gadgets, categorize them and use designated spaces. Essential tools for cooking and baking include a chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowl, whisk, spatula, and baking sheet. Proper maintenance is important for keeping tools in good condition. Meal prepping can be simplified by using food choppers, storage containers, and planning ahead. Pampered Chef also offers time-saving tools like the Quick Cooker, Garlic Press, Herb Mill, and Manual Food Processor.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Okay.. so this wonderful gal will sign up either tomorrow or Tuesday. She got 4 bookings at her show I did on Saturday and of course I'm giving her thoae shows... Here's where I get lost... she has a co-host. Do I enter these bookings on their show? Will the co-host be eligible for the monthly host specials when these other shows are held? OR am I not supposed to put these bookings in at all in which case there will be no monthly host benefits later. I know some of you will have the answers I need... please???? :) I have not entered her show orders yet just in case I have to juggle things differently.

Yes- go ahead and enter the bookings. The new consultant will not be able to take advantage of the Booking Benefit, but the co-host will. No matter who is the consultant for the future shows.Congrats on the new recruit!

THANKS Ann! I'm SO glad that's how it works! I want so badly to do this correctly ... y'all are the greatest!

And your new consultant will have a customer for life by helping her cohost get those specials!

:) She should be a good customer... she's her very best friend! :)

Congratulations on your recruit!!

Congratulations!

Congrats, let us know how it goes.

1. How do I organize my kitchen when I have a million different gadgets and tools?

The key to organizing a kitchen with a lot of gadgets is to categorize them and find designated spaces for each category. Use drawer dividers, hanging racks, and cabinet organizers to maximize space and keep things easily accessible. Consider donating or getting rid of items you rarely use to declutter your kitchen.

2. What are some must-have kitchen tools for cooking and baking?

Some essential kitchen tools for cooking and baking include a good quality chef's knife, a cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, a mixing bowl, a whisk, a spatula, and a baking sheet. Pampered Chef also offers a variety of unique and high-quality tools that can make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

3. How do I keep my kitchen tools and gadgets in good condition?

Proper maintenance is important to keep your kitchen tools and gadgets in good condition. Always follow the manufacturer's instructions for cleaning and storing each item. Hand wash delicate items and avoid using harsh chemicals that may damage the surface. Regularly sharpen knives and replace items that are worn out or broken.

4. How can I make meal prep easier with a million different ingredients?

Meal prepping can be simplified by using tools like food choppers and slicers to quickly prepare ingredients. Use storage containers and labels to keep ingredients organized. Plan out your meals for the week and make a grocery list to ensure you have all the necessary ingredients on hand.

5. What are some kitchen tools that can help me save time and energy?

Pampered Chef offers several time-saving tools such as the Quick Cooker, which can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods. The Garlic Press and Herb Mill also make prep work quicker and easier. The Manual Food Processor is another versatile tool that can chop, mix, and puree ingredients in seconds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• IAmChefJ
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
IAmChefJ
  • BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • esavvymom