• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me in Celebrating - First PC Recruit with 4 Bookings Today!

In summary, joining Pampered Chef offers the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounted products, and be part of a supportive community of consultants. To become a PC recruit, a minimum of four bookings is required, which can be from friends, family, or anyone interested in hosting a party. Hitting four bookings in one day is a significant achievement and will result in special recognition from Pampered Chef. As a new consultant with four bookings, you can expect support from your mentor and the larger consultant community, as well as access to training and resources. You can choose the dates for your four bookings and are encouraged to work with your mentor to schedule the best dates for successful parties.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
YAHOO! I got my first recruit today. I will walk her through the sign up on Monday or Tuesday! She and I are both very excited! I'm so happy for her and I know she's going to do a great job... I'll be sending her CS's site so I hope she'll sign up. I think she will. She got 4 bookings at her show today! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a fun thing to surprise her friends with!
I pray that joining PC will totally bless her life! THanks for sharing with me!

RecruitAWESOME Good luck

PRAISE GOD and congratulations.

Congratulations!! GOD IS GOOD!!

Way to go--wishing you both much success!

Yippee for both of you!!!! Now onto #2...

Praise God~He is so good!!!

I know... I can't wait to see who God has picked out next! It's such a joy to help her as she begins her PC journey

Congrats Diane!!!

Wonderful!!!!

Woo hoo! Keep up the good work.

I was gone for the weekend, but am now back...congratulations - great news!

What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef?

By joining Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounted products, and be part of a supportive community of consultants who share a passion for cooking and entertaining.

How many bookings do I need to have to become a PC recruit?

To become a PC recruit, you need to have a minimum of four bookings. These bookings can be from friends, family, or anyone interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party.

What is the significance of having four bookings in one day?

Hitting four bookings in one day is a significant achievement as a new consultant. It shows that you have a strong start to your business and potential for success. It also means you will receive a special recognition from Pampered Chef.

What support can I expect as a new consultant with four bookings?

As a new consultant with four bookings, you will receive support from your Pampered Chef mentor and the larger consultant community. You will also have access to training, resources, and tips to help you succeed in your first parties.

Can I choose the dates for my four bookings?

Yes, you can choose the dates for your four bookings. We recommend spreading them out over a few weeks to give yourself time to prepare and host successful parties. You can also work with your mentor to schedule the best dates for your parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • Chef Bobby
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mjbroncobabe
  • leslieprichett