• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Steps Should I Take After Signing Up for Pampered Chef?

Thanks!Hey Ginny,I think that would be a great idea! I'll follow up with her and see what she thinks. Thanks!
schel
Hello!
I have an interview tomorrow and need some help to make a checklist for her to know what to do after signing.

So far, I have....

1- Get your consultant # from your congratulations E-mail file and print that
E-mail to have handy if you need it later
2- Either open a seperate checking account for just Pampered Chef or use
your account you already have set up
3- Go online to www.pamperedchef.com and apply for a debit card on
consultants corner
4- Apply for a Pampered Chef Visa if you want
5- Pick up some file folders for organization
6- Save ALL receipts and log on Pampered Partner when you get your kit
7- Spread the word to EVERYONE!!!!
8-

and thats where I get lost....

Any help with what else is to be arranged
Thanks so much for insight!!
Schel

Schel~ First off, congratulations that is awesome! Will I still see you tomorrow meeting at TRC training?

Second, I found this somewhere (probably on here). It may be sort of what you are looking for.

Looking forward to hearing more tomorrow morning! ~Alison

Attachments

• New Consult[1]. Checklist 2006.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 332
Thanks Alison,
I am planning on going tomorrow. So I'll see you there!
Hey thanks for the file. I'll be sure to use it.
Schel

good luck & great job!

How did it go?

One word,
Awful..
She told me she had the money to sign up the other day and then got there and said "I don't have the money, maybe I could borrow it from my grandparents." I don't know, her heart says she wants to, but I don't think she is all there.
Move on to the next one I guess.
Schel

Don't get discouraged...All of my potential consultant's have really run me around. I even took one to the Hispanic event in McAllen TX which is about an hr away, she told everyone she definately was signing up and never has :( She's been a Great help to me at my bilingual shows, but , well for now my PC has been put aside. I'm really trying to turn in $ 140.00 by the end of May so that I'll remain active and sure hope NC will give me the major boost that I need as well.

I'm currently looking for another Hospital Med Rec coding position so that's taking up quite a bit of my free time.

Good Luck and Hang in there!!

Liz

schel said:
One word,
Awful..
She told me she had the money to sign up the other day and then got there and said "I don't have the money, maybe I could borrow it from my grandparents." I don't know, her heart says she wants to, but I don't think she is all there.
Schel

schel said:
One word,
Awful..
Schel

Schel~

Sorry it didn't go as planned :( I wonder what happened with her :confused: :confused: :confused:

Did you tell her that you will follow up with her to see what comes of her grandparents? and maybe some of the ideas that people have had on here about worried about cost. I know that she is in school, so maybe she thought she had money, and then had to pay a bill that wasn't expected, so she doesn't. I'm sorry, but don't give up! You can do it!!! :D

~Alison

Schel ~

Sometimes the TIMING isn't always right...

KEEP IN TOUCH WITH HER ! ! !

Don't lose hope ~ when the timing IS right, it will come.

Ginny

Sorry to hear that. I would keep in touch with her. Can she host a show to offset the cost?

1. What should I wear to my interview tomorrow?

It is important to make a good first impression, so we recommend dressing professionally for your interview. This typically means business attire, such as a suit or dress shirt and pants, but it ultimately depends on the company culture. If you are unsure, it is always better to err on the side of being more dressed up.

2. What should I bring with me to the interview?

You should bring a few copies of your resume, a pen and notepad to take notes, and any other materials that were requested by the interviewer. It is also a good idea to have a list of questions prepared to ask the interviewer at the end of the interview.

3. How can I prepare for my interview tomorrow?

Research the company beforehand to familiarize yourself with their products, services, and values. Practice answering common interview questions and have specific examples ready to highlight your skills and experiences. Also, make sure to get a good night's sleep and eat a healthy breakfast to feel your best during the interview.

4. What if I'm nervous for my interview tomorrow?

It is completely normal to feel nervous before an interview. The best way to combat nerves is to be well-prepared and confident in your skills and experiences. Take some deep breaths and remind yourself that you have been selected for this interview because the company sees potential in you.

5. Who will be interviewing me tomorrow?

The person or people who will be interviewing you will depend on the company and the specific job position. It could be a hiring manager, HR representative, or potential team members. If you are unsure, feel free to ask the person who scheduled the interview or check the company's website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • Cpfeifer
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
RiverSong
  • Kelly8