• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Recruiting Points

In summary, recruiting points are used by organizations to measure the success of their recruiting efforts. They can be earned by successfully bringing in new members through various methods and can be redeemed for rewards or benefits within the organization. Whether or not they can be redeemed for cash and if they expire depends on the policies of the organization.
MeesMom3
How do the recruiting points work for incentive? I have one qualified recruit who has never gone unactive, but say for instance I have 4 new recruits that all qualify, but 2 go unactive. Do I still get to keep the recruiting points for those 2 or would I lose them once they lost active status?

You get to keep the points if they qualified BEFORE going inactive.

If you recruit Betty and she turns in $1000 in sales, then goes inactive, you do not get any points for her.
You recruit Crystal and she qualifies, sells for 6 months, then goes inactive in November. You DO get points for her.

Does that make sense?

Ok, gotcha! Thanks Ann!!!

Do they have to qualify in their first 90 days to get the points?

If they are not qualified in the first 90 days, when would they go inactive?

they do not have to qualify in 90 days for you to get recruiting points, just not go inactive before qualifying.

If they do not qualify in 90 days, their inactive date would depend on how much they actually submitted in those 90 days.

so basically, someone could submit a show every other month of 200.00 and they would stay active? the qualification would definitely go past the 90 days. Thanks for asking that LInda, I didn't think of that.

That's right, Stephanie.

Just keep in mind that they need to submit $200 total in months 2&3 (after starting) in order to stay active after the 90 day period ends.

I've got one that I'm worried may not qualify. She's only turned-in two 2 catalog shows totalling @ $400. And hasn't turned in anything this month so far.....plus she's hard to get in touch with.....

What are recruiting points?

Recruiting points are points used by organizations to measure the success of their recruiting efforts. They are typically earned by recruiting new members, and can be redeemed for rewards or benefits.

How do I earn recruiting points?

Recruiting points can be earned by successfully recruiting new members to an organization. This can be done through various methods such as social media outreach, word of mouth, or hosting events.

Are there any benefits to earning recruiting points?

Yes, earning recruiting points can often lead to rewards or benefits within the organization. These can include things like discounts on products or services, recognition within the organization, or exclusive access to events.

Can I redeem recruiting points for cash?

It depends on the organization's policies. Some organizations may allow for the redemption of recruiting points for cash, while others may only offer non-monetary rewards or benefits.

Do recruiting points expire?

Again, this will vary depending on the organization. Some may have a set expiration date for recruiting points, while others may allow them to be accumulated and redeemed at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
Replies