• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried placing a newspaper ad for extra income with little startup cost?

In summary, a group of people are discussing the possibility of placing a newspaper ad to recruit individuals interested in starting their own business with Pampered Chef. Some questions were raised about whether it is allowed within their contract and what wording to use in the ad. One person shared an ad they found and others expressed interest in doing the same. A question was also asked about the Merrill Ad generator. It was clarified that print ads are allowed but not internet ads. No one has placed an ad yet but they plan to share their results once they do.
schel
I want to place a newspaper ad to see if anyone is looking to make some extra money with little $ for start up.
So....
1- Has anyone already done this?
2- Is this with in our contract as ok?
3- What have you put in the ad as wording if you have done this?
4- Has it got any feedback for you?

Please answer me on this everyone!!!! I am really feeling frustrated with everything being so tight right now and some insight would be much appreciated!!

Thanks!
Schel

I am very interested in doing this also. I found this ad on this site I posted it below...(I can't remember who I got it from but Thank You)...My director was just telling me to maybe add a little bit about what PC is all about...
I have been searching on consultant's corner and I can't find anywhere that says we are not able to do this...
If you decide to do it...Good luck...I am still deciding if I should...I think it would be worth it..I'm open for anyone suggestions also..

Here is the ad
If you love your boss, and enjoy working 9-5 for someone else for less than your worth, THEN DO NOT CALL ME! However, if you have ever thought of owning your own business, setting your own hours, getting praised on a weekly basis and earning a free trip each year then you owe it to yourself to try a Pampered Chef apron on for size!
Looking for team players to work the hours YOU want to work. LOW start up cost with TONS of incentives! Whether you want to work one day a month for discounted products or wish to make a career for yourself, The Pampered Chef will fit any lifestyle.
My name, title
phone #s and email/website info

Thanks Krissy.

P.S. to my earlier post...
What is the Merrill Ad generator? Please decsribe in detail. I have looked at it but am unsure of what it exactally is....
Schel

We can do print ads we cannot do internet ads

pckrissy said:
I am very interested in doing this also. I found this ad on this site I posted it below...(I can't remember who I got it from but Thank You)...My director was just telling me to maybe add a little bit about what PC is all about...
I have been searching on consultant's corner and I can't find anywhere that says we are not able to do this...
If you decide to do it...Good luck...I am still deciding if I should...I think it would be worth it..I'm open for anyone suggestions also..

Here is the ad
If you love your boss, and enjoy working 9-5 for someone else for less than your worth, THEN DO NOT CALL ME! However, if you have ever thought of owning your own business, setting your own hours, getting praised on a weekly basis and earning a free trip each year then you owe it to yourself to try a Pampered Chef apron on for size!
Looking for team players to work the hours YOU want to work. LOW start up cost with TONS of incentives! Whether you want to work one day a month for discounted products or wish to make a career for yourself, The Pampered Chef will fit any lifestyle.
My name, title
phone #s and email/website info

Have you gotten any responses out of your ad thus far???

Leah~ I haven't placed my ad yet...I found that ad on this site and am interested in doing one myself...just haven't yet.
I will definately post my results once I do and let everyone know what the response was like

What is the purpose of a newspaper ad?

A newspaper ad is a form of print advertising that aims to reach a large audience through newspapers. It is often used to promote a product, service, or event and attract potential customers or clients.

How much does it cost to place a newspaper ad?

The cost of a newspaper ad can vary depending on factors such as the size, placement, and circulation of the newspaper. It is best to contact the newspaper directly for their current advertising rates.

What is the recommended size for a newspaper ad?

The recommended size for a newspaper ad can vary, but the most common sizes are full page, half page, quarter page, and eighth page. It is important to consider your budget and the message you want to convey when choosing the size of your ad.

Can I design my own newspaper ad or do I need a professional?

You can design your own newspaper ad, but it is recommended to hire a professional graphic designer to ensure your ad is visually appealing and effectively communicates your message to the audience. Pampered Chef also offers design services for newspaper ads.

How can I track the success of my newspaper ad?

There are a few ways to track the success of your newspaper ad, such as including a unique promo code or tracking phone number, asking customers how they heard about your business, or using analytics to measure website traffic or sales during the time your ad was published.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • PamperedChefDude
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • cincychef