• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stage Walking: A Memory for the Family - DVD Edition

In summary, "Stage Walking: A Memory for the Family - DVD Edition" is a step-by-step guide on how to create a memorable stage walk for any special occasion or event. It is suitable for anyone looking to improve their stage presence, including parents or coaches helping their children or students prepare for a stage walk. The DVD includes a full-length instructional video, bonus features, and a printable checklist. It is suitable for all ages and can provide the skills and knowledge needed for a confident and elegant stage walk.
its_me_susan
If I buy the DVD, will my family be able to see me "walk across the stage"? Anyone know from year's past? How I wish I could bring my 8 yr old daughter!!!!

Congrats on walking... I really hope you can show it to your daughter... I'm sure she would love to share in mommy's accomplishment!

The DVD is just a highlight, overview. I'd get your hands on a video camera and ask a fellow consultant to tape you.

I can only speak for Leadership 2007 ~ yep, this year ~ I bought it HOPING we "New Director's" would be on there...
YESIREEEEE ! ! !

And BINGO ~ a quite a few of our cluster mates are also on there! Love the bonus too!

Ginny

Clarification ~ they show a few of the actual "wave" from promotees...but they "pan" the entire group on stage.

Ginny

Congrats!!!! But, even if you get your hands on the video guy...hehehe...it is not a guarantee that you'll be on the video. I say have a friend or two capture the moment for you. Make sure they know who is in front of you. Have someone take a picture of you and another take a picure of the monitor.

Thevideo is just the highlights. If you are on it then chances are they will let you buy it afterwards!!

1. What is "Stage Walking: A Memory for the Family - DVD Edition"?

"Stage Walking: A Memory for the Family - DVD Edition" is a DVD that provides a step-by-step guide on how to create a memorable stage walk for any special occasion or event. It includes tips and techniques for confident and elegant stage presence.

2. Who is this DVD suitable for?

This DVD is suitable for anyone who wants to improve their stage presence, whether it be for a wedding, graduation, pageant, or any other special event. It is also suitable for parents or coaches who want to help their children or students prepare for a stage walk.

3. What is included in the DVD?

The DVD includes a full-length instructional video, as well as bonus features such as tips from professional pageant coaches, behind-the-scenes footage, and a printable checklist for preparing for a stage walk.

4. Is this DVD suitable for all ages?

Yes, this DVD is suitable for all ages. The techniques and tips provided can be applied to any age group and can be tailored to fit individual needs.

5. How can this DVD benefit me?

This DVD can benefit you by providing you with the skills and knowledge to confidently and elegantly walk on stage for any special event. It can help you make a lasting impression and create a memorable experience for both you and your audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefa
  • KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • mommyhugz1978