• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Challenge Ideas Needed!

In summary, Ginny and Kate have come up with some great ideas for challenges to help get your downline recruiting again. One idea is to create a jackpot where the first person to recruit gets a prize, and another is to offer incentives for every consultant who recruits. Keep these ideas in mind for your next Directorship meeting, so you can get your team excited about recruiting again!
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Hi everyone,

I am in deperate need of recruiting challenge ideas for my dowline. My downline used to be consistant recruiters and we were continually adding 2 or 3 new team mates each month. I myself am generally a consistant recruiter as well. However, this winter has brought along a lull in both my dowline and my personal recruiting as well. It's been since the fall since I've seen any recruiting at all from my team.

I'd like to offer them something unique and refreshing as an incentive to start recruiting again. Can anyone think of a fun challenge idea or a way to promote recruiting on my team again? What would you as a consultant like to see from your Director regarding a recruiting challenge?

Thanks for any help!

I have the On Target with Recruiting incentive going on all the time. When a consultant recruits someone, the consultant gets a $5 Target gift card. When the new recruit qualifies, both the consultant and new recruit get a $5 Target gift card.

That's a great idea, Kate! I can ALWAYS find something I just have to have at the Red Dot Boutique.

I thought about using PC$, but didn't think $5 would be something a new consultant would go for especially with the new rewards program. Plus, it wouldn't tie in with On Target....heh....I'm a dork.

And it's very practical. Because you CAN get business supplies at Target, or use it for a splurge item.

We have a recruiters jackpot. Every month my director adds a product to the recruiter's jackpot and when someone recruits they get the jackpot. If more than one person recruits the names go into a bowl and the person whose name is drawn gets the jackpot. Last summer she also did a promotion for the first person to recruit recevied the Chillzanne Sectional Server. It was having that $50 item, that I couldn't afford on my own, but really wanted that had me recruit my first consultant!

OOH! I like the jackpot idea, too. Does your Director use duplicate products from sample packages, or things that she has picked up during Kit Enhancement?

I've never heard of the Jackpot, that's neat! Thankyou so much for the ideas so far, I will definately try implementing some of them for my downline. Keep them coming, they are very helpful!!!!!!!!

<3 Darcy

chefann said:
OOH! I like the jackpot idea, too. Does your Director use duplicate products from sample packages, or things that she has picked up during Kit Enhancement?

She uses whatever she has on hand. Usually they are duplicates, some of the things are ones that she just has on hand, and sometimes she takes our suggestions of what we'd like to see in there, that we know she has on hand, to sweeten the pot.

I also will ask specific consultants what they want when they promote. I usually give it a deadline and make it a good prize!

cmdtrgd said:
I have the On Target with Recruiting incentive going on all the time. When a consultant recruits someone, the consultant gets a $5 Target gift card. When the new recruit qualifies, both the consultant and new recruit get a $5 Target gift card.

I love this idea! Thanks for sharing!

Ginny

GourmetGirl said:
We have a recruiters jackpot. Every month my director adds a product to the recruiter's jackpot and when someone recruits they get the jackpot. If more than one person recruits the names go into a bowl and the person whose name is drawn gets the jackpot. Last summer she also did a promotion for the first person to recruit recevied the Chillzanne Sectional Server. It was having that $50 item, that I couldn't afford on my own, but really wanted that had me recruit my first consultant!

Another clever idea ~ thanks!

Ginny

What is a recruiting challenge?

A recruiting challenge is a creative and engaging activity or task designed to attract and evaluate potential job candidates for a specific role or position within a company.

Why are recruiting challenges important?

Recruiting challenges allow companies to assess candidates in a more dynamic and interactive way, providing a better understanding of their skills, personality, and fit for the role. They also help to generate interest and excitement in the company and position.

What are some examples of recruiting challenges?

Some examples of recruiting challenges include hackathons, case competitions, scavenger hunts, escape rooms, and group projects. These challenges can be tailored to the specific skills and requirements of the job.

How do I come up with recruiting challenge ideas?

To come up with recruiting challenge ideas, consider the skills and qualities needed for the position and think of activities or tasks that would demonstrate those abilities. You can also get inspiration from similar companies or industries, or consult with your team for suggestions.

Are there any guidelines for creating effective recruiting challenges?

Yes, some guidelines for creating effective recruiting challenges include setting clear objectives, making it relevant to the role and company culture, providing a fair and equal opportunity for all candidates, and incorporating opportunities for candidates to showcase their skills and personality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Morgan032032