• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultants and Wedding Registry Question

In summary, the consultant would have to qualify before they can set up a registry with someone. Once they have done so, they can give the registry user their consultant number and have them use it to set up their registry.
Juddel
Gold Member
If a brand new consultant who has not qualified yet finds someone that wants to do the wedding registry will she get credit for it? And earn the commission?

If believe they can set up their registry through PC.com and if she gives them her consultant number and they use it when they set up their registry she will be able to see it through Consultant's Corner

I'm pretty sure that new consultants need to qualify before they can have someone sign up for a registry with them.
When I started last year, that was a motivator for me to qualify quickly, because my cousin was waiting to set up a registry with me.

Well, I hope that's not the case - that could be a real de-motivator for someone who has hit the ground running - she was working her business before she actually became a consultant because she wanted the kit credit from her show - doesn't seem fair that she does the work and someone else will get the credit. I thought I read somewhere that they could sign up before they qualified, but now I can't find it. Waiting for my director to respond.

I would call HO if you are not sure

You have to be qualified before you can have Wedding Registries. Basically it is to keep Kit Nappers from having registries and not supporting them.What your recruit can do is to try to get 4 $150 shows done. Have her call out of town relatives and friends - especially those who have college bound kids. Also, she CAN do a Wedding Shower. I always suggest doing this before the Wedding Registry so there isn't any confusion on which list goes with what.

Would it work if she let the girl register with my consultant number and then when I get the email orders I can just give them to her? I assume they come in email like shows from our pws? I don't want to do anything that's going to get either of us in trouble - I'm brand new too - Just think she deserves the credit for getting the wedding registry.

No, they don't come through email like outside orders from shows. They go right to HO and are processed right away. When is the wedding? So there wouldn't really be a way to "give her" the orders.
How close in are her first shows scheduled? Instead of making it a negative that she can't get the registry right away, try to make it an incentive to qualify quickly. Has she already held her show to earn her Kit Credit? If not, have her sign up now and use it as one of her own shows. She will make up more than the Kit Credit in commission and it will make her that much closer to qualifying.

1. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can either contact a current consultant or visit the company's website and click "Join Us" to sign up. You will need to purchase a starter kit and attend a training session before officially becoming a consultant.

2. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

The benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant include earning a commission on your sales, receiving discounted products, attending training and networking events, and having the opportunity to build your own business and earn rewards.

3. How do I set up a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

To set up a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, you can either create an online registry or work with a consultant to set up a physical registry. The consultant can provide you with a registry checklist and assist in selecting products for your registry.

4. What are the perks of having a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

The perks of having a wedding registry with Pampered Chef include receiving a 10% completion discount on any items not purchased from your registry, access to exclusive products and bundles, and the ability to earn free products through the host rewards program.

5. Can I add non-Pampered Chef items to my wedding registry?

Yes, you can add non-Pampered Chef items to your wedding registry. However, only Pampered Chef products will count towards the completion discount and host rewards program. It is recommended to primarily include Pampered Chef products on your registry to fully take advantage of these benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedChefDebi
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99