• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Dilemma: Should I Pursue My Host's SIL or Wait for Her Decision?

In summary, the host is interested in signing up, but not sure. One of her guests (who is also her SIL) was asking me tons of questions at the show about the opportunity. Now, she (SIL) did not know that the host was interested in signing up, and I'm not even sure that the SIL is either. But what I do know is that SIL was very curious. After listening to some training cd's the past few weeks on recruitng, I tried very hard not to "throw up" over either lady. But do feel like they could both be potentials. If I were you, I would talk to both of them and see where they are at. You could sign them both and then they would
amy07
My host for my last show is interested in signing up, but not sure. One of her guests (who is also her SIL) was asking me tons of questions at the show about the opportunity. Now, she (SIL) did not know that the host was interested in signing up, and I'm not even sure that the SIL is either. But what I do know is that SIL was very curious. After listening to some training cd's the past few weeks on recruitng, I tried very hard not to "throw up" over either lady. But do feel like they could both be potentials.

So, here's my dilema. Do I pursue the SIL as a lead, or do I wait and see what the host is going to do and let the SIL sign up under her. i mean they are family after all. The SIL did book a show so I will be in touch with her, but I told the host that if she decides to sign up then I will give her the SIL's booking.

I am extremely nervous about recruiting, but know that I need to do it to advance and earn the cruise. Hope I made sense in all of this, and sorry for the long post!:eek: :eek:

If I were you I would talk to both of them. Find out where they are at. You could sign them both and then they would be on "equal" footing persay, or you could let the Host sign up her SIL, ask them and see what they say. Either way, I'd meet with them both right now and answer any questions. If the SIL says she wants to sign up, let the Host know that if she signed she could sign the SIL under her if she wanted or you could sign them both. Leave it up to them! Whatever happens, good luck and keep us updated!

YOU did the show, YOU created the interest with the SIL... I personally would persue the SIL as a lead.

Now if the SIL doesn't sign and the host does, I think giving the host the SIL's show is a great thing. But if the SIL really wants to sign under the host, she'll will regardless of what you do.

Don't think too much about it or you may talk yourself out of a recruit!!

Thanks Alison!

And Katie too! Guess we were typing at the same time!!

1. What is "What Would You Do?"

"What Would You Do?" is a popular game and party activity sold by Pampered Chef. It challenges players to come up with creative and practical solutions to real-life scenarios.

2. How many players can participate in "What Would You Do?"

The game can be played with as few as two players and as many as six players.

3. Is "What Would You Do?" suitable for children?

Yes, the game is suitable for children ages 8 and up. It can also be played with a mix of adults and children for a fun family activity.

4. Can I customize the scenarios in "What Would You Do?"

Yes, the game comes with a variety of pre-made scenarios, but you can also create your own unique scenarios to make the game more personalized and fun for your group.

5. How long does it take to play "What Would You Do?"

The game can last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the number of players and the difficulty of the scenarios chosen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Niki Kate