• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired and Bored? Try a Part-Time Gig with PC - Get Connected Today!

In summary, Paula met with her former co-worker who has been retired for a few years now. She was bored and wanted to get out and do something. Paula gave her a brochure and business card for PC and they agreed to meet next week to discuss the program further.
PaulaP
Gold Member
Just got back from a trek to Walmart where I saw a past co-worker. I haven't seen this woman for several years now. Anyway, she asked me what I was doing and she then said I am so bored since I retired and now that tax season is over I need something just PT and to get out to see people. For the first time I spoke right up and said she should try PC. she said do you have anything I can read about it?? Sure do!! Gave her a brochure and a business card and am sending her a CD on Monday. We are going to try to connect later next week!!:) Have to say it wasn't as difficult to do as I thought!! So maybe I will be better at just asking from now on!! I have 3 that are qualified. This will be my 4th if she signs!! Thanks for all the great advice you guys give.

Way to go Paula. Call her and get a "firm" date to sit down and do your interview. This makes its more concrete for both of you.

WOhoo - You go girl!

When you meet with her remember the cardinal rule:

Don't throw up all over her!

In other words, let her do the talking. Answer HER/HIS questions. Don't be tempted to tell her everything that she can get with PC. It is too much information and it scares people away! You are excited and love everything but she/he is looking to see if it could be a fit. Just deal with what she wants to know right now.

Thanks, I will do my best to just listen and not scare her away. My other 3 recruits had been my customers and so I didn't have to do any explanation per se. I really am nervous.

Awesome Paula! Good luck and I know you'll do great when you meet with her this week!

:) :) Great job of offering PC to her!! I hope it works out for you!!

Good luck!! Keep us posted this week!

What is "Maybe a New Recruit"?

"Maybe a New Recruit" is a phrase commonly used in recruitment and hiring processes to refer to a potential candidate for a job position.

How is "Maybe a New Recruit" different from a regular job applicant?

The term "Maybe a New Recruit" is often used when there is interest in a candidate, but they have not yet been officially hired. It implies that the person is being considered for the position, but has not yet been confirmed as an employee.

Can anyone be considered a "Maybe a New Recruit"?

Yes, anyone who is being considered for a job position can be referred to as a "Maybe a New Recruit". This can include both internal and external candidates.

What does it mean if I am referred to as a "Maybe a New Recruit"?

If you are referred to as a "Maybe a New Recruit", it means that the company or organization is interested in potentially hiring you for a job position. This is typically a positive sign, but does not guarantee that you will be hired.

How can I improve my chances of becoming a "Maybe a New Recruit"?

To improve your chances of being considered for a job position, it is important to have a strong resume, cover letter, and interview skills. Networking and staying up-to-date on industry trends and skills can also make you a more attractive candidate for potential employers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becky0216
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • babywings76