• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Chef Success? What tips do you have for new consultants?

In summary, the new consultant shares tips on how to be successful in the Chef industry. They say that it's important to ask for help from friends and family, to set up a separate bank account, and to relax and have fun during the cooking process. They also say that it is important to ask fellow Cheffers for advice and help.
Kathytnt
I see a lot of new consultant joining Chef success - What tips would you share with someone new?

I will start

1.) Don't be afriaid to ask your friends and family for help when starting your business

2) Set up a separate bank account and apply for your PC Debit card as soon as possible.

3) Only do one recipe at your cooking shows

4) Relax and have fun (I know - easier said than done)

5) Don't be shy about asking fellow Cheffers for advice and help

Remember that when you ask someone about hosting or about the opportunity, you're not asking them to do you a favor. You're offering them something of value.

Ask everyone! Don't pre-judge or evaluate. Just ask.

Don't be afraid to recruit from the start. You and your recruits can learn together.

WE talk so much about the free products and half price prodcuts in our host coaching - I think it is important to let the hosts know about the opportunity to start their business with the $20 or $40 kit credit that is available EXLUSIVELY to the host.

My tip...
When host coaching, don't be afraid to tell your host that you are new and need to "double check" your host coaching checklist to make sure you covered everything.
And don't be afraid to say "I don't know" to a questions that someone ask you... as long as you follow-up with "but I'll find out and get back to you with the answer." I have found that people would rather hear you say that then to give them wrong information!

Let hosts, guests, family, and friends know you are trying to reach a goal (whatever your goal is) - everyone likes to help!

Your upline really does know what they doing. If they offer you advice, suggestions, etc., don't just shrug it off. Listen to it and give it a try!

Don't be afraid to ask questions! Its actually a sign of intelligence! And, even though some of us may have a bad day, don't let that discourage (or scare) you!

Really push your hosts to get 40 names and addresses. It has taken me 8 months to realize that attendance is key....your key to more bookings, higher sales, more recruits.

attendance, attendance annnndddd........yep u guessed it....attendance!

1. Practice the recipe before your show - preferably a few times
2. Start calls immediately - build up a resistance to phone phobia
3. Practice your "show" on spouse/friend
4. Set up a "work" area in your home. No matter how small, it helps to have a place to keep you organized

I am only as strong as the coffee I drink and the hairspray I use

I love this...

1. What are some tips for new consultants to increase sales?

Some tips for new consultants to increase sales include building a strong customer base through home parties and online events, offering product demonstrations and samples, and utilizing social media to promote your business. It is also important to stay organized and keep track of customer orders and follow-ups.

2. How can I effectively market myself as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

To effectively market yourself as a new Pampered Chef consultant, you can use social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram to showcase your products and share your personal story. You can also reach out to friends and family to spread the word and offer incentives for referrals. Networking events and local fairs and markets are also great opportunities to showcase your products and connect with potential customers.

3. What are some common mistakes new consultants make and how can they be avoided?

Some common mistakes new consultants make include not setting specific goals, not keeping track of expenses and income, and not utilizing all the resources and training provided by Pampered Chef. To avoid these mistakes, it is important to set achievable goals and create a business plan, keep accurate records of income and expenses, and take advantage of all the training and support offered by the company.

4. How can I effectively manage my time as a new consultant?

To effectively manage your time as a new consultant, it is important to prioritize your tasks and set a schedule for your business. This can include setting aside specific times for customer follow-ups, order processing, and marketing efforts. It is also helpful to utilize tools such as a planner or calendar to stay organized and on track.

5. What are some tips for balancing my Pampered Chef business with other commitments?

Some tips for balancing your Pampered Chef business with other commitments include setting realistic expectations and boundaries, delegating tasks when possible, and utilizing time-saving tools and techniques. It is also important to communicate openly with your team and customers about your availability and to prioritize self-care to avoid burnout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shortstuff0203
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AJPratt