• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Accelerate Your Promotion to Director: Join our Training Calls!

In summary, Ginny is planning to promote to director in three months, and she is excited to do it. She is taking action steps to promote, and she is also trying a new organization plan.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I'm excited! I am going to make myself do it!

You can promote to Director in three months, and I’m going to tell you how!

Join me on a series of calls designed to help you quickly and easily promote to Director. Each call will include some or all of the following elements:

A powerful recruiting training segment.
A question and answer segment.
Action steps you can put to use right away.

Jo Price
National Sales Director

I got that email also. I think all consultants are receiving it. How exciting! I've already marked my calendar!!!

Umm no I didn't, is it your SNE offering it or is it open to all? My SNE was offering something similar!

I got it and will be on the call on Wednesday

Well from those of you who did get...you're Future Directors...so maybe that's who it went to...

Just a thought...
Ginny

PS: It can be done...I recruited and promoted and qualified them in 2 months!

ahhhhh - Quick thinking for noticing it was FD's It was exciting to see FD by my name again today and get my reports back. I just re-promoted.

Congrats Kathy! IF only I could get there! :( Perhaps one of these days... I feel if it's meant to be it's meant to be...!??

You can do it Heather - I would like to promote to director but it kind of scares me.

The one thing I have been doing lately is making sure I ask every host. I seem to be getting more kit credits starting to happen not that I am doing that.

I am trying to work the phone tonight but it still scares me.

I am trying a new organization plan and see how that works.

I'll be on!!! I will be promoting June 1st!! It's going to kill me if I don't!:p

I wish sometimes that they didn't just limit these types of trainings to future directors!

Good luck to those of you who are able to get on the call & want to promote soon!!

I know it is kind of a weird date but I would like to promote by August 1. I have a bunch of leads but I don't see how I can get everyone qualified in time. We have a New Director Academy and Director training day in Dallas in late August. I am more concerned about training (and not traveling halfway across the country) and supporting my consultants than actually walking the stage. I could wait until January.

Kathytnt said:
You can do it Heather - I would like to promote to director but it kind of scares me.

The one thing I have been doing lately is making sure I ask every host. I seem to be getting more kit credits starting to happen not that I am doing that.

I am trying to work the phone tonight but it still scares me.

I am trying a new organization plan and see how that works.
What exactly do you say to your hosts? Any words of advice?
tia

I am doing it as part of my host coaching - I booked a show with a gal in July and mentioned that as part of her host benefits she has the opportunity to use $20 or $40 of her free product to start her own business with the PC.
It is part of their host benefits package so why not take advantage of it.
In this case she is pregnant and not sure about the timing but we can work that out. She was a booking from another show. On her draw slip she never mentioned she might be interested in the business.

If I get a host that was not expressing interest but gets a bunch of bookings I let them know that it would be a great start of a business. I think sometime they are unsure because they don't think they will have shows.

I was very disappointed when I saw this. I was recently informed by an upper level Director that the majority of the PC Consultants also work FT. So when can a FT person listen to these calls at noon in the middle of the week when they are working? There is no option to listen to the calls recorded after the fact (later in the evening when I am home). I can't listen on my lunch because I only get 30 minutes. Why are they gearing these calls to only a particular type of consultant? At least offer the opportunity to listen to them recorded later.

I don't know why they schedule them this way. They seem to try to schedule them around the lunch hour, perhaps they are assuming that people have a whole hour. But as you know getting a regular lunch is difficult at a lot of jobs. I would ask if there is an option or a call back number. Or request it for the future. I think the majority of the consultants I have seen do have full-time jobs.

pkd09 said:
I was very disappointed when I saw this. I was recently informed by an upper level Director that the majority of the PC Consultants also work FT. So when can a FT person listen to these calls at noon in the middle of the week when they are working? There is no option to listen to the calls recorded after the fact (later in the evening when I am home). I can't listen on my lunch because I only get 30 minutes. Why are they gearing these calls to only a particular type of consultant? At least offer the opportunity to listen to them recorded later.

You ought to send an email to HO to voice this ~ they listen!

Ginny

I got the email too and I am a SAHM - I thought that the timing was geared more for those with outside jobs as you could listen during your lunch hour. How can I listen in when I am trying to get lunch for my kids and/or trying to get them home from kindergarten in time to call in. There's no way I can keep them quiet for 1/2 and hour or more at that time of day!!

I too wish there was an evening option or a way to call back and listen when it is convenient - we can't reply to that message - so who/where do we email to request this?!

Good luck everyone - I just promoted to FD a couple months ago and I only have 2 consultants - I don't have too many leads right now either but I would love to listen in and get some more ideas - I want to be a director!!

Kathytnt said:
I am doing it as part of my host coaching - I booked a show with a gal in July and mentioned that as part of her host benefits she has the opportunity to use $20 or $40 of her free product to start her own business with the PC.
It is part of their host benefits package so why not take advantage of it.
In this case she is pregnant and not sure about the timing but we can work that out. She was a booking from another show. On her draw slip she never mentioned she might be interested in the business.

If I get a host that was not expressing interest but gets a bunch of bookings I let them know that it would be a great start of a business. I think sometime they are unsure because they don't think they will have shows.
That's great Kathy thanks for sharing!

1. What is "Anybody Else Get This?"

"Anybody Else Get This?" is a popular forum on the Pampered Chef website where consultants can connect with each other and share their experiences, tips, and advice.

2. How do I access "Anybody Else Get This?"

To access "Anybody Else Get This?", you must first be a consultant with Pampered Chef. Once you have an active consultant account, you can log in to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Consultant Community" tab. From there, you will see a link to "Anybody Else Get This?" where you can join the conversation.

3. Can anyone post on "Anybody Else Get This?"

Yes, as long as you are a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can post on "Anybody Else Get This?" However, it is important to follow the community guidelines and be respectful to others when posting.

4. How do I search for a specific topic on "Anybody Else Get This?"

To search for a specific topic on "Anybody Else Get This?", you can use the search bar at the top of the forum page. Simply enter a keyword or phrase related to the topic you are looking for and click the search button. You can also filter your search results by date, author, and category.

5. Can I share pictures or videos on "Anybody Else Get This?"

Yes, you can share pictures and videos on "Anybody Else Get This?" When creating a new post or replying to a post, you will see options to upload images or videos. This can be a great way to visually share your experiences or ask for advice from other consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • chefann