• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I combine my free product credits and become a director by the end of July?

In summary, an order for a host got lost in the mail, this would have gotten her order up to where she would have been able to get a $40 credit for her kit. However, when the product arrived, she found out that the orders never arrived at her home. She had mailed two sets of orders, and if she was hosting a show, she could have given her guest a $20 kit credit for her portion of the free product.
Kathytnt
OK - Apparently an order for a host got lost in the mail - this would have gotten her order up to where she would have been able to get a $40 credit for her kit. I didn't know until her product arrived that the orders never arrived at my home. She had mailed two sets of orders

If I am hosting a show and I have $20 in free product could I help her by settin her up as a co-host and get a second $20 credit and can she use them both together??

A consultant cannot have a co-host but you could set her up as the host instead of you. BUT, I don't know if you can use kit credit from two shows for one consultant. I would call HO on that one!

We still haven't figured out what happened to the orders but I feel bad about it.

:( Well I have been working on my office and I found the order - I feel terrible - I have never made this kind of mistake. Here I have a recruit potential and this happens. She should have gotten a $40 kit credit if I had not messed up. WWYD??

I'd probably offer to give her the $20 out of my pocket if she qualified in 4 weeks.

tlennhoff said:
I'd probably offer to give her the $20 out of my pocket if she qualified in 4 weeks.
I agree. In fact I would give her $25 or $30. Or at least a set of 25 catalogs or other business supplies.

Make sure you give her that order to add to one of her shows. Hey, we all make mistakes - remember we are pampered not perfect!

I think that giving her the $20 and a small business builder to apologize would be more than fair.

I would also enter that order for the guest, have it direct shipped to their home and eat the difference in shipping to make up for my error.

It might seem like a lot now, but it will go a long way for your customer care.

I second Jennifer's advice. It will cost a bit right now, but will make her see the world of you starting out. You could order her the catalog tote as an apology/good luck present. Plus it would be a supply, so you could write it off!

GourmetGirl said:
I second Jennifer's advice. It will cost a bit right now, but will make her see the world of you starting out. You could order her the catalog tote as an apology/good luck present. Plus it would be a supply, so you could write it off!
I like this tote idea but I would definitely ASK her if she wants you to send in that order (and pay for shipping as Jennifer suggested) or if she wants to add it to her first order and get the commission herself. - of course if it's okay with her guest to wait.

Did she already use her $20 kit credit when you closed her show? Or did she decide not to do it because of the extra $20?
If she still hasnt signed up, and you think she's serious, I'd put her as a co-host. If she isnt a consultant yet, she can be a co-host. Co-hosts CAN use kit credit for their portion of free product.
And yes, I'd give the found order to the new consultant, or help her turn it in to her first catalog party with a few more stray orders.

Pampered Laura said:
Did she already use her $20 kit credit when you closed her show? Or did she decide not to do it because of the extra $20?
If she still hasnt signed up, and you think she's serious, I'd put her as a co-host. If she isnt a consultant yet, she can be a co-host. Co-hosts CAN use kit credit for their portion of free product.
And yes, I'd give the found order to the new consultant, or help her turn it in to her first catalog party with a few more stray orders.
Just remember she can not be co-host on a show that you (consultant) are hosting.

She got the $20 kit credit from her show - She would have been eligible for $40 if I had submitted all orders together. but since the one order got missed she got less FPV that she should have

Last edited:
I would be honest and tell her exactly what happened and personnally pay the $20. You will get it back in no time.
You are a Future Director and she gets you one step closer to being a Director.
And ditto on Jennifer Evans advice.

I have been honest with her and I also let her know I am trying to resolve it.
She was more just happy that I found the checks because no one wants to spend the money for a stop payment
She has a cousin that is also interested in the business. I didn't get to sleep until about 3:30 this morning. I don't know if I was subconciously worried about this or what but my office is getting a makeover.

It seems to me that it is all going to work out just fine. Her cousin too?
Will that get you to director?Don't take this wrong, but by your mistake you have shown her that anyonecan do this. lol!!

It seems that it is all going to work out. Her cousin too?
Don't take this wrong, but you have shown her that anyone can do this, and that we are all just "regular" people.

I tried calling the cousin las night but she was working. LaShone will probably sign in the next few weeks. I still need to sign a few more. It is my hope and goal to try to get to a place where I could become a director by the end of July.

I have a couple of hosts that are expressing interest. I have several leads from some recent bridal shows that may be promising.

1. What is the "Weird Kit Credit Question"?

The "Weird Kit Credit Question" is a frequently asked question among Pampered Chef consultants. It refers to a credit that is automatically applied to a consultant's account when they purchase a starter kit, but it is not clear how or when the credit can be used.

2. How much is the "Weird Kit Credit" worth?

The value of the "Weird Kit Credit" varies depending on the current promotion. Typically, it ranges from $20 to $50. The exact amount will be specified in the consultant's enrollment email.

3. When can I use the "Weird Kit Credit"?

The "Weird Kit Credit" can be used towards a purchase of any Pampered Chef products within 60 days of the consultant's enrollment date. After 60 days, the credit will expire and cannot be used.

4. Can I use the "Weird Kit Credit" on top of other discounts or promotions?

No, the "Weird Kit Credit" cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It can only be used towards the purchase of regular-priced items.

5. Can I transfer my "Weird Kit Credit" to another consultant?

No, the "Weird Kit Credit" is non-transferable and can only be used by the consultant who received it. It cannot be transferred to another consultant or used towards a different account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BBratrace
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kisrae
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
  • cookwithtiffany