• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Saw Jillian Eisenberg Speak in Nj?

In summary, The Pampered Chef offers a variety of products and easy to follow recipes to help you with meal preparation. You do not have to be a professional cook or salesman, and you do not have to keep inventory on hand. The average number of bookings is 2. There are no sales territories, and you can work wherever, whenever you want.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
She shared some flyers she uses for recruiting:

My Story
Party for a Living
Questions You May Have About The Pamp Chef
and
Your Life Your Way

I lost them (and everything else) with my hard drive crash the other night.
If you have any of thesse can you please email them to me or post them here?
Thanks!!

I'd love to see these as well. If you get them via email, would you send them to me?
[email protected]

THANKS!!

anyone?
bueller? bueller?

I can send them to you guys!! I saw her Cooking Show Live in NJ & it was AWESOME. Carolyn - were you there??
I will email them to you guys tomorrow. I am on my way out, but will do it ASAP. :D

SusanBP0129 said:
I can send them to you guys!! I saw her Cooking Show Live in NJ & it was AWESOME. Carolyn - were you there??
I will email them to you guys tomorrow. I am on my way out, but will do it ASAP. :D

Oh Sue - thank you SO much!!!
I was not there but had gotten the flyers from someone who was there (it may have even been you!). I saw Jillian in Atlantis and was telling her how much I love the flyers and she was soo sweet!

Sue, would you send them to me! I love Jillian and would love to see anything she uses!:)

Maybe someone could post them here?

I would love to see them too!!!!

Me too, me too! I love seeing what everyone else uses. It's a great way to keep improving and tweaking my style. TIA Sue!

Yes! Please post, pretty please? :) I've listened to a CD with her on it; she is awesome!

I can't believe I missed it!! I'll have to find out from Carolyn when people speak in NJ... I'm clueless!

I would love to see them too! Please post them.:)

Who is Jillian Eisenberg?
I'd like to see any ideas for recruiting.

I would like to see them too! Is someone gonna post it???

Okay, I need to see them too!!!! Pretty Please w/ a chopper on top!!

here's one....:D Here's the "Party for a Living" one.....

Attachments

• PartyforaLiving[2].doc
    48 KB · Views: 445
AJPratt said:
I can't believe I missed it!! I'll have to find out from Carolyn when people speak in NJ... I'm clueless!

I heard about it because my director sometimes combines her cluster meeting with the other directors - usually meet in Hawthorne, NJ. It's kinda far up north...exit 60 on 287, I think. If I hear of anymore, I'll let you know! I saw Tom Marston last year up in Hawthorne.

Evelynt said:

Jillian is a PC superstar! She's on the cover of Empowering Women magazine (I think she's 30 or 31 years old, the redhead) as well as on the PC recruiting flyer (Opportunity Brochure). Hung out with her at National Conference last year and Leadership Conference this year and she is super sweet, down-to-earth and just has an awesome business! She was in this month's Consultant News - recruited 6 people this month and had $12K personal sales and $72K in her first line cluster sales..looks like she's got 61 people in her first line!

QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THE PAMPERED CHEF

1. DO I HAVE TO BE A GOOD COOK?
We are not professional cooks or chefs. Many of our consultants do not even
like to cook, but our products and recipes make meal preparation quick and
easy. The recipes recommended for our demonstrations are easy to prepare no
matter what your level of cooking skill.

2. DO I HAVE TO BE A "SALESPERSON"?
You do not have to be a professional salesperson. You will be trained on
ways to demonstrate our products. Do not forget our products are so good, they
sell themselves.

3. ARE THERE SALES QUOTAS I HAVE TO MEET?
There is no pressure from the company or from me. This is your business and
you determine how much you want to work. To remain an active consultant you
need only submit $200 in sales in any two consecutive months.

4. DO I HAVE TO KEEP INVENTORY ON HAND?
You do not have to keep any products in inventory or purchase products each
month. Customers order from the catalog.

5. DO I HAVE TO DELIVER THE PRODUCTS?
You do not make deliveries. All products purchased at shows are shipped UPS
directly to the host/hostess from our Home Office.

6. IS IT EASY TO GET BOOKINGS?
Yes. Pampered Chef shows are so much fun that getting bookings are not
difficult. The average number of bookings per show is 2.

7. ARE THERE SALES TERRITORIES?
No. If you have friends or family in another state, you can go do a show and
visit them at the same time. You can work wherever, whenever you want.

8. ARE THERE REGULAR MEETINGS THAT I MUST ATTEND?
There is a sales/training meeting once per month for all consultants. The
meetings are great fun. We have a food demonstration, learn new recipes, share
ideas about ways to use tools and recognize achievements of consultants for
the prior month. Consultants always look forward to our monthly meetings
because we all share great ideas.

9. EXACTLY HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BECOME A CONSULTANT?
If you select the Super Starter Program, you investment is $155.00 plus tax.
You will receive $500 worth of products and all the paperwork/software you
will need for your first six shows. Most consultants earn back there $155.00 in
their first show - you have a no lose situation. In addition, over the next three months you can continue to earn unlimited Pampered Chef dollars that you can use to purchase products or business supplies. This is in addition to earning your commission.

10. WHO PAYS FOR THE HOST/HOSTESS BENEFITS?
The Pampered Chef pays for the items that the host/hostess receives for
having a show.

11. HOW MUCH DO I EARN AND WHEN DO I GET PAID?
You can earn anywhere between 20% - 25% commission on your sales to start. Once you sell $15,000 in products, you can earn between 22-27% commission. The Pampered Chef offers many ways to increase your income - such as
commission overrides. You can even earn incredible vacations for you and
your family! Consultants are paid twice a month and checks are mailed on the
8th of the month. Direct Depost is also available.

12. WHEN CAN I GET STARTED?
Kit Agreements can now be submitted via the web so getting started it much easier and quicker now! Your Super Starter Kit will be shipped to you within 3 business days.
You will need a few weeks to get prepared - watching a training video,
playing with all your new products at home and coming with me to a few of my kitchen shows to observe.

13. HOW WILL I BE TRAINED?
There are several ways to receive training. You will receive a training
video and a product information guide in your kit. You will also receive training
through me. I will teach you how to use the products and advise you in your
business. You will be in business for yourself, not by yourself.

14. HOW WILL I GET MY SHOWS LINED UP?
Ask your friends and relatives to help you start your business by hosting a
kitchen show. If they are not able to host a kitchen show, they may consider
doing a catalog show for you. If they get a minimum of $150 in
sales, this counts as a show. They will not only be helping you but they
will have the opportunity to take advantage of our fantastic host program. You
can also host one of your first shows and earn free products and commission.

To join my team or if you have ANY questions- just contact me at (xxx) xxx-xxxx
or [email protected]

© The Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2007 | About The Pampered Chef® | Privacy Policy

Nj
AJPratt said:

Ann- I'd be happy to let you know next time! It was in March in Hawthorne, NJ.
Tish Jones arranges all kinds of awesome stuff for us. (She is my director's director)
:D

Hey!
cat said:
I heard about it because my director sometimes combines her cluster meeting with the other directors - usually meet in Hawthorne, NJ. It's kinda far up north...exit 60 on 287, I think. If I hear of anymore, I'll let you know! I saw Tom Marston last year up in Hawthorne.

Hey Cat-
Were you there in Hawthorne to see Jillian??
Would be great if we could all meet up next time!
My entire cluster is in NJ!

Who saw Jillian EisenbergI would love to have any of these items. Please post when anybody gets them

SusanBP0129 said:
:D Here's the "Party for a Living" one.....

Thanks! Do you have any others?

SusanBP0129 said:
:D Here's the "Party for a Living" one.....

OK, can someone convert?? The graphics actually show up, but no text...

Here's some more:

Recipes for the 12" skillet/Grill Pan
12" Skillet Recipe:

Chicken Scarpariello

1 Whole chicken cut up (cut breasts in half again)
2-3 large potatoes (slice lengthwise then make slices approx ½ inch thick)
2 cups sliced mushrooms
1 large onion (Vidalia preferably) diced
1 cup white wine (Pinot Grigio was delish!)
2 pkts McCormicks Brown Gravy mix
2 cups cold water
4 cloves garlic smashed!
4 pepperoncini
Olive oil
Kosher salt
Pepper
Rosemary & Herb seasoning (Pampered Chef of course!)
Sausage (OPTIONAL) some people put sausage in this recipe too. Just brown with the chicken and cut into pieces.

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.

In a sauce pan, make the McCormicks brown gravy according to the directions. Once thickened, add in 4 smashed cloves of garlic and set aside.

Put a few tablespoons of olive oil in a hot 12" skillet. Place chicken bone side down in oil and season with kosher salt, pepper and rosemary and herb seasoning. Brown for a few minutes and turn repeating the seasoning on the other side. Remove chicken from pan to a dish. Add more oil and throw in the diced onion. After onion becomes soft, add in the potatoes, some kosher salt and pepper and about ½ cup of the white wine and mix well. (Note: never use wine to cook with that you wouldn't drink. The flavor is actually intensified when you cook with it so taste it first!) Cover the skillet and bring to simmering about 3-4 minutes. Add in the sliced mushrooms and a little more salt and pepper, mix well and cover to simmer a few more minutes. Now add remaining ½ cup of white wine, the prepared brown gravy, the pepperoncini, a sprinkling of rosemary and herb seasoning and the chicken and cover bringing back to simmering for about 5 minutes. Place entire skillet (uncovered) into the preheated 400 degree oven for about half an hour. Viola! One dish meal and out of this world! Mangia!

DEATH BY CHOCOLATE SKILLET CAKE

1 BOX DEVILS CHOCOLATE CAKE MIX PLUS INGREDIENTS TO MAKE CAKE
SMALL JAR CARAMEL ICE CREAM TOPPING
1 CUP SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS
SMALL BAG PECANS
2 TBSP. BUTTER

PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES. IN PAMPERED CHEF'S FAMILY SKILLET MELT 2 TBSP. BUTTER OVER STOVE. IN CLASSIC BATTER BOWL MIX CAKE MIX WITH INGREDIENTS (FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ON BOX). POUR CAKE BATTER INTO SKILLET AND BAKE FOR 25 MIN IN OVEN.

IN SMALL BATTER BOWL MELT CARAMEL AND CHOC. CHIPS TOGETHER IN MICROWAVE FOR A MINUTE AND THEN MIX TOGETHER. WHEN CAKE COMES OUT FLIP IT OUT ON ROUND PLATTER. SPREAD TOPPING OVER TOP OF CAKE. CHOP PECANS WITH FOOD CHOPPER AND DRIZZLE OVER CAKE. ENJOY!

GRILL PAN RECIPES:

Sweet & Sour Pork Chops

Thick pork chops
1 red bell pepper (cut in slightly large chunks)
1 can chunk pineapple (reserve juice)
4-6 tblsp. Saucy Susan glaze(or peach preserves)
1 Onion (optional)

In Professional grill pan, sear thick cut pork chops
on high heat. Add in chopped red pepper, pineapple,
about 1/3 can of the juice from the pineapple and
about 4-6 tablespoons of the glaze and mix until gooey
thick. Place entire pan in oven at 350 degrees for
about 30 minutes (depending on thickness of the
chops).

Marinated London Broil w/ red potatoes

Marinate london broil for 30 minutes or more in your favorite marinade. Place in Professional Grill Pan at med/high heat for approx. 2 minutes or until you see grill marks. Turn over and add in red potatoes cut into 1" chunks and add in additional marinade. Place in oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.

Portobello-Chicken Panini
Recipe

2 plum tomatoes, sliced
1 tablespoon Basil Oil or olive oil
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning Mix
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 large portobello mushroom caps (about 4 inches in diameter)
2 slices (1/2 inch thick) large white onion (about 4 inches in diameter)
1 cup (4 ounces) grated Provolone cheese
8 slices (3/4 inch thick) Italian bread such as Vienna
1 cup shredded roasted chicken

Slice tomatoes using Ultimate Mandoline fitted with v-shaped blade; set aside. In Prep Bowl; combine oil, vinegar, seasoning mix, salt, black pepper and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; whisk until well blended. Brush both sides of mushroom caps and onion slices with vinaigrette using Chef's Silicone Basting Brush.

Heat Grill Pan over medium-high heat 5 minutes. Place mushrooms and onion onto grid of pan; place Grill Press on top. Grill 4-6 minutes, turning once. Remove to Large Grooved Cutting Board. Thinly slice mushrooms on the bias using Santoku Knife. Cut onion slices in half; set mushrooms and onion aside.

Coarsely grate cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. To assemble sandwiches, generously spray one side of each bread slice with oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Arrange four bread slices oil side down on Large Grooved Cutting Board; top with half of the cheese. Arrange chicken, mushrooms, onion and tomatoes over cheese. Top with remaining cheese and remaining bread slices, oil side up.

Wipe Grill Pan with paper towel, if necessary. Heat pan over medium-low heat 5 minutes. Place sandwiches on grid of pan and place Press over sandwiches. Grill 4-6 minutes, turning once. Serve warm.

Yield: 4 sandwiches

Cook's Tip: Italian seasoning can be substituted for the Italian Seasoning Mix, if desired.

COOKWARE:
All other tools we sell make it easier for you; our cookware makes you a BETTER cook.

With most cookware on the market heat cannot transfer because the gauge isn't high enough. Our cookware has superior quality. Everyone is terrified of Teflon which is what is sprayed on most inexpensive cookware on the market. Our cookware is baked on in layers and that is why it is lifetime!

12" skillet will hold:
3-4 grilled cheese sandwiches
5-6 chicken cutlets
2 lbs of meatballs in 2 batches you can use every inch because every spot is HOT.

Why cookware goes in the oven: REHEAT food to taste like the FIRST time you cooked it. You can make the perfect cake.

Our tempered glass lids seal the pan. That seal creates a steaming and stewing process. Every time you lift the lids to see what's going on you add 5-10 minutes on the cooking time. With our see through lids you won't do that.

Quick tip- add water to eggs makes them fluffier
Add milk makes them creamier

Grill Pan:
A great addition to your current cookware. Sear your pork chops, London broil, steaks on MEDIUM/HIGH heat. 1-2 minutes on each side will seal in the juices.
Next night add onion, pepper Kosher salt (it won't dry out the meat) tomato sauce and slice left over meat. Cook once eat twice REINVENT IT

You can make Panini sandwiches with the leftover chicken or meat. Cut the Italian bread on a diagonal so you get a nice size sandwich; baste with our garlic or basil canola oil. Add roasted peppers, slice of mozzarella cheese and press with the hot grill press. REINVENT IT

One pound of chop meat, 2-3 cans of tomato sauce, 1 lbs of cooked pasta- put in 12" skillet for meal

I know you didn't come here expecting to spend $125 for a skillet and $35 for the lid but think about the last time your spouse bought a power tool and only used it 2 or 3 times in a year. This $160 investment will be used EVERYDAY! It is a lifetime guarantee. I'm so sure you will be satisfied with your purchase that I want you to use it everyday for 3 weeks and if you don't LOVE IT, we will come pick up and give a COMPLETE refund.

The other benefit of Hard Anodized cookware is that things won't stick. If you are using Stainless Steel (like All Clad) I know your cutlets stick.

Thanks for sharing all these.

Ann R.

SusanBP0129 said:
Hey Cat-
Were you there in Hawthorne to see Jillian??
Would be great if we could all meet up next time!
My entire cluster is in NJ!

Hi Sue,

Who's your director? Mine is Michelle Lamkin and Mary Chiarella is her director.

I wasn't able to go to that meeting unfortunately, but I try to make it up there when I can! It's kinda a hike for me, I live 5 minutes from Rutgers University in New Bruswick.

Hey Cat!
cat said:
Hi Sue,

Who's your director? Mine is Michelle Lamkin and Mary Chiarella is her director.

I wasn't able to go to that meeting unfortunately, but I try to make it up there when I can! It's kinda a hike for me, I live 5 minutes from Rutgers University in New Bruswick.

Hey! My director is Janet Ricat & her director is Tish Jones.
Other directors in the cluster are: Molly Barber, Eileen Geraghty (on the cover of the May CN!) and Suzanne Serio.

Isn't Jillian the lady that was the dancer - She is on the Your Life YOur Way DVD

cat said:
Hi Sue,

OMG!! Mary Chiarella!!! She is soooo FUNNY!! I just love hearing her stories!!!

Yes!
Kathytnt said:
Isn't Jillian the lady that was the dancer - She is on the Your Life YOur Way DVD

Yes, that is Jillian!

SusanBP0129 said:
Hey! My director is Janet Ricat & her director is Tish Jones.
Other directors in the cluster are: Molly Barber, Eileen Geraghty (on the cover of the May CN!) and Suzanne Serio.

Oh, ok! I've seen (and briefly met) Tish Jones and Eileen Geraghty at one of the Hawthorne meetings.

SusanBP0129 said:
Ann- I'd be happy to let you know next time! It was in March in Hawthorne, NJ. Tish Jones arranges all kinds of awesome stuff for us. (She is my director's director) :D
Thanks I would appreciate that!

cat said:
Sure! You know I'm way down here, in NJ (exit 44 on the Parkway) but I would love to see if I could make one. DH's family is in NJ, so we can always do a visit with them afterwards.

Here it is in PDF.

Attachments

• PartyforaLiving PDF.pdf
    47.5 KB · Views: 363
Thanks Tasha~you're the best!

Evelynt said:

She is the young one on the cover of Empowering Women. She is like 28 or something and is so funny (she spoke at the NewEngland regional in CT). Will you send or post them here for us?

Here is one of the items I got from her :)

Last edited:

1. Who is Jillian Eisenberg and what is her role at Pampered Chef?

Jillian Eisenberg is a successful Pampered Chef consultant and speaker who shares her experience and knowledge with others to inspire and help them achieve success in their own Pampered Chef businesses.

2. Where and when did Jillian Eisenberg speak in New Jersey?

Jillian Eisenberg's speaking engagements in New Jersey vary, but she typically announces them on her social media pages and on the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. What was the topic of Jillian Eisenberg's speech?

Jillian Eisenberg speaks on a variety of topics related to Pampered Chef, such as her personal success story, tips for hosting successful parties, and how to build a successful business with Pampered Chef. Each speech may have a different focus, so it's best to check the event details for more information.

4. Can I use Jillian Eisenberg's flyers for recruiting?

Yes, you can use Jillian Eisenberg's flyers for recruiting. They are designed to help you effectively promote and grow your Pampered Chef business. You can also customize them to make them more personal and tailored to your own business.

5. How can I obtain copies of the flyers that Jillian Eisenberg uses for recruiting?

If you lost the flyers due to a hard drive crash, you can reach out to Jillian Eisenberg or your local Pampered Chef consultant for copies. You can also find recruiting materials and resources on the Pampered Chef website or social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • BlueMoon