• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Men Succeed as Consultants in a Female-Dominated Industry?

In summary, men are welcome to become consultants for Pampered Chef and have the same opportunities as women. There are no specific products or events targeted towards men, as all products and events are designed for everyone. Men are also able to host cooking shows for Pampered Chef and there are male leaders and top earners within the company. Pampered Chef values diversity and believes that anyone can be successful in this business, regardless of gender.
PCALISON437613
I have a gentleman that is interested in the opportunity and has some objections with the mostly female cliental and consultants. I have advised him of the successful men in the company and I have a man In my cluster also, I am giving him my Pampered Chef book to borrow and have highlighted the sections on men in the company and have also invited him to my cluster meeting next week. Any other Idea's on how to ease his fear and be successful at this.
Thanks in Advance ;)

Alison:

It sounds like you are on the right track with him. Ask him questions as you would with any other potential consultant, to see if you can find out what the "real" objections are, then show him how he might be able to work with them and have a successful business.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

show hima few copys of the KCN , in the back section highest sales ect, all of our awesome men consultants ! Tom Marston ,David Meenan !! Every month they are on the top of the acheivers !! ;)

Men ConsultantsHi there, I am a male consultant with PC. Get him in touch with me! I can talk to him more for you if you wish!
Daniel Meredith
New York, New York
[email protected]

1. Can men become consultants for Pampered Chef?

Yes, men are welcome to become consultants for Pampered Chef. We believe that anyone can be successful in this business, regardless of gender.

2. Do men have the same opportunities as women in Pampered Chef?

Yes, all consultants have the same opportunities to succeed in Pampered Chef. Our compensation plan and training programs are the same for everyone.

3. Are there any specific products or events targeted towards men in Pampered Chef?

No, all of our products and events are designed for everyone. We believe that cooking and entertaining are activities that can be enjoyed by anyone.

4. Can men host cooking shows for Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! Anyone can host a cooking show and share our products with their friends and family. We encourage all of our consultants to host shows and build their business.

5. Are there any male leaders or top earners in Pampered Chef?

Yes, we have many successful male consultants who have become leaders and top earners in Pampered Chef. We value diversity and are proud to have a diverse group of leaders within our company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fortunes4
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Veevahchef
  • jenniann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Bill Faber