• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Under the New Rewards Program: Success or Failure?

In summary, the new rewards program is more motivating than the super starter program. The potential earnings are higher and the flexibility of the PC dollars is a great motivator.
AMTC
Gold Member
I have two recruits and both are under the new program. I admit, I didn't recruit anyone when we were using the super starter program, but I remember how motivated I was because I wanted the extra product. My first recruit is now past 90 days and hasn't done a show yet - she did have a family medical issue, but she still had some time after it was resolved. Now my second recruit is coming up on her 30 days and I don't believe she's done one yet. I'm walking the line between gently guiding and hovering...

But I'm thinking the Super Starter program may have been a bigger motivator than the New Rewards Program -

What do you vets think?:confused:

I've had more success with my 1 recruit under the new program than the 3 I signed with the old one. A lot of it may be those particular women, but I think the ability to use the PC$ for whatever they want, including supplies and conference, is a great motivator.

I agree with Ann, the flexibility of the PC dollars is awesome!

I was under the old program (I signed the day before the new program came into effect). I think I was motivated by the old program because I owned NOTHING from PC - and everything I did have was old and were hand-me-downs. I think if I'd had the PC dollars, it'd have been overwhelming. It was much more motivating for me to see what i was getting vs. having to pick. I needed EVERYTHING, so that would've been so hard! So IMO I think people brand new to PC would've been more motivated by the old program, and those who already have a lot of PC product would be more motivated by the new program where they can pick from the products they don't yet have. JMO!

I don't see why anyone would be more motivated by the old program. The potential of what you can earn in your first 90 days is FAR higher than the $$ value of the SS packages when you look at it on the whole. You could buy all those packages, plus a bunch more with the PC$$.

My only regret is that I was on the old plan and have a ton of dupe products collecting dust in the basement :/ I wasn't even remotely motivated for the packages but got 4 of them. Almost all dupes.

I guess it motivated me because I had literally NOTHING, so it was more motivating to SEE what I could earn as opposed to $PC. If it were up to me what to get, I woudln't have known where to start!!!

Having done both.....I thoroughly enjoyed the new program! The amount a consultant can earn is only limited by his/her own desire! I earned a total of $350 in PC dollars (My 90 days was up on May 1), and was disappointed I didn't earn more!

The rewards on sales is nice. You don't start over in Month 2 if you don't reach $1250 in sales the first 30 days, it all builds on each other. You are rewarded even more for recruiting.

Sure products are nice....but the nice point about the program.....you can use them on whatever you want! This is especially great when you need to order supplies! A consultant could go a year without having to pay for supplies if she so chose!

4kids4me said:
I guess it motivated me because I had literally NOTHING, so it was more motivating to SEE what I could earn as opposed to $PC. If it were up to me what to get, I woudln't have known where to start!!!

I'm with you on owning nothing when I started. The dollars can almost be a bit overwhelming, but with the old program in my eyes, there were concrete things (like when I do $1250 I get x). I know there are a lot more ways to earn with the new program and I do like how it rolls over, but for what I did in my first 3 months, I earned more with the old program than I would have with the new program.

I think there are always ups and downs to any program though, so it's all what you choose to see and portray.

I signed up under the old program but was able to switch to the new program since I signed up within that window to switch -- I was THRILLED with the new program (I earned $700 PC dollars through the program)... the goals were very concrete (4 shows for $50 and $1250 for $50). For me the old program did absolutely nothing for me since I'd been a very frequent PC customer for 7 years before signing (I even had 2 recruits as a customer!), so had almost everything in the super starter kits -- being able to use the PC money to buy products or supplies was very helpful -- with the old program I wouldn't have pushed so hard to get those shows because I didn't want/need the products.

I think the new program is better. I earned 11 of the SS Bonus packages...so I have lots of dupes. (And I already had most of the products.) Earning the PC dollars gives the new constultants so much more flexibility.

As for the choices being overwhelming, I think the recruiter and director can give some good advice. (I know I made some less than smart choices in my supply orders and sample purchases.)

Some people are motivated and others are not. I think it is so important to make sure that the recruits have concrete dates before they sign up for at least 6 shows so even if they get cancellations they'd have their 4 shows for qualifying set up.

I was not very motivated over the old program I'm not sure if I would have been any more motivated under the new program. I did manage to qualify within the 1st with 4 shows but sales were dismal and I don't think I had any real bookings off of them.

4kids4me said:
I was under the old program (I signed the day before the new program came into effect). I think I was motivated by the old program because I owned NOTHING from PC - and everything I did have was old and were hand-me-downs. I think if I'd had the PC dollars, it'd have been overwhelming. It was much more motivating for me to see what i was getting vs. having to pick. I needed EVERYTHING, so that would've been so hard! So IMO I think people brand new to PC would've been more motivated by the old program, and those who already have a lot of PC product would be more motivated by the new program where they can pick from the products they don't yet have. JMO!
I am the same way. I liked getting the stuff. Even though I know the cash is better, somehow I would have preferred the stuff. I also think it's better to use your free product value towards your kit, though I know that oftentimes, your first show/grand opening will pay you more than $40. I'm funny like that...I haven't recruited since the new program, but I'm about to! So I guess we'll see then...

1. What are the main changes in the new recruiting rewards program?

The new recruiting rewards program at Pampered Chef offers more incentives and rewards for successfully recruiting new consultants. It also introduces a tiered system where top recruiters can earn even greater rewards.

2. How can I track my recruiting success under the new program?

You can track your recruiting success through the "My Business" section on your Pampered Chef website. This will show you the number of new recruits you have and the rewards you have earned.

3. Are there any requirements for earning rewards under the new program?

Yes, in order to earn rewards for recruiting under the new program, you must meet certain requirements such as having a minimum sales volume and maintaining active status as a consultant.

4. How have consultants responded to the new recruiting rewards program?

The response from consultants has been largely positive, with many reporting increased motivation and success in recruiting new consultants. The tiered system has also been praised for providing more opportunities for recognition and rewards.

5. Will the new recruiting rewards program continue in the future?

At this time, there are no plans to discontinue the new recruiting rewards program. However, Pampered Chef is always evaluating and making changes to improve the consultant experience, so there may be updates or modifications in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Get_Pampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Pampered_Dawn