• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hot Recruit Lead at a Garage Sale

In summary, "Hot Recruit Leads" at a Garage Sale refer to potential job candidates who have shown interest in a job opportunity or have been recommended by someone at a garage sale. They can be identified by their interest in the items for sale, professional appearance, or possession of a resume. If you come across a "Hot Recruit Lead", you should strike up a conversation and exchange contact information to follow up on potential job opportunities. Recruiting at a Garage Sale can be appropriate if done respectfully and can lead to finding good candidates for a job.
mrssyvo
I got a HOT recruit lead at my garage sale. She is from out of state, and was in town visiting, She LOVES PC, and can not find a consultant, so I told her, jokingly, just become a consultant then !! She was so much fun, and we talked about 20 minutes. She arrives home today, and I am supposed to call her, and we will talk more about it. She is building a new house, and she thought this would be a perfect way to meet the neighbors. She is already thinking like a seasoned consultant, and seems like a real go-getter.

Awesome!!! I hope it works out for you!

That's AWESOME!!

how cool! Hope it works out!

Awesome, can I ask what state she is really from?

Good for you!

WOO HOO Way to go!!! I guess that's why they train us to ASK EVERYONE!!!

Great new!! Hope it works out for you!

That great, let us know how things go.

Good luck! Everytime I look at the thread I think HOT as in looks ;) ...I guess that is the single 23 year old in me! :p

Jennifer, I never even thought of it that way. That is so funny!!!! I have been taught by my upline to rate recruit leads as in Hot, so-so, and cold.

1. What is a "Hot Recruit Lead" at a Garage Sale?

A "Hot Recruit Lead" at a Garage Sale refers to a potential job candidate who has expressed interest in a job opportunity or has been recommended by someone at a garage sale. This term is commonly used in the recruitment world to describe a potential candidate who has shown potential and is worth pursuing for a job opening.

2. How can I identify a "Hot Recruit Lead" at a Garage Sale?

There are a few ways to identify a "Hot Recruit Lead" at a Garage Sale. Look for people who seem interested in the items for sale and engage in conversation with them. You can also ask if they are looking for a job or know someone who is. Another way is to observe if someone is dressed professionally or has a resume with them. These are all potential signs of a "Hot Recruit Lead".

3. What should I do if I find a "Hot Recruit Lead" at a Garage Sale?

If you come across a "Hot Recruit Lead" at a Garage Sale, the first thing you should do is strike up a conversation and get to know them. Ask about their background and if they are interested in a job opportunity. You can also exchange contact information and follow up with them later to discuss potential job opportunities.

4. Is it appropriate to recruit at a Garage Sale?

Recruiting at a Garage Sale can be appropriate if it is done respectfully. Make sure to ask for permission from the garage sale owner before approaching potential candidates. Also, be mindful not to disrupt the sale or make anyone feel uncomfortable. Remember to always be professional and respectful in your approach.

5. Can I find good candidates for a job at a Garage Sale?

Yes, you can find good candidates for a job at a Garage Sale. People from all walks of life attend garage sales, and you never know who you might come across. Additionally, garage sales can be a great way to connect with people in your local community who may not be actively seeking a job but are open to new opportunities. So, keep an open mind and be on the lookout for potential "Hot Recruit Leads" at garage sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • PCMelissa