• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I effectively recruit from my past hosts?

N
noradawn
Hi Everyone!

I've been listening to a lot of tapes on recruiting lately, and I've learned that hosts are a great place to look for recruits! Unfortunately, I didn't really even offer the opportunity to most of my past hosts (this is my 5th month). So now I want to send them a letter as well as the recruiting special flyer with the roasting pan. Do any of you have a letter like this that I could get ideas from? After the mailing, I'll follow up with phone calls, of course.

Thanks in advance!
Nora

Recruiting LetterHi! I'm new to this forum, but I saw your question and had to answer. Good for you for getting into recruiting!! I just got back from conference, and ALL 4 of my workshops were on recruiting, so if I don't know something, there's something wrong with me!! ;-)

First, it's always best to offer the opportunity in person, or at least over the phone. One of the best ways this was put to me was in one of my workshops: What way do you prefer to be invited to something? Via a broadcast email, in a letter/invitation, or personally (phone or face-to-face)? I think we'd all say personally. If that's not physically possible, then the least you can do is mail the letter and tell them you'll be following up in the next few days, and then do JUST THAT - follow up with every single person you sent a flyer to. Personally, I'm calling all of my past hosts and guests who have ordered cookware to see if I can send them more information on our great new promotion to start their own business, and see if I can set an appointment (in person or on phone) to talk about it after they get it. I haven't tried that yet, but I'm hoping it's more effective than just mailing the flyer. I did that back in June, and I got NO bites. So, you can't just send a flyer - be sure to call them and personally invite them to join your team.

Now that I said all of that, here is the letter I created to mail my flyers out. Hope that helps!

Cathy Murphy
Independent Future Director
Ambler, PA
[email protected]

Attachments

• Potential Recruit Letter - Past Host.doc
    26 KB · Views: 899
That is great Cathy. I know I need to be more involved in recruiting. Its kind of taken a backseat to learning to do kitchen shows and host coaching and things like that. I know I need to step it up.

Thanks for posting that letter, Cathy! It's just what I was looking for.

1. How can I effectively reach out to my past hosts for recruiting?

One effective way to reach out to your past hosts for recruiting is to send them a personalized letter along with a recruiting special flyer. The letter should express your gratitude for their past hosting and mention the opportunity for them to join your team. It's important to follow up with a phone call after the mailing to further discuss the opportunity and address any questions they may have.

2. What should I include in my letter to past hosts for recruiting?

In your letter, you should mention your appreciation for their past hosting and highlight the benefits of joining your team as a consultant. You can also mention any promotions or incentives currently available for new recruits. Be sure to include your contact information and a call to action, encouraging them to reach out to you for more information.

3. Is it too late to approach my past hosts for recruiting after 5 months of hosting?

No, it's never too late to approach your past hosts for recruiting. In fact, they may be more receptive to the opportunity now that they have had some experience with the products and company. Be sure to emphasize the benefits of joining your team and how they can continue to earn income through hosting and recruiting.

4. How can I make my recruiting letter stand out to my past hosts?

One way to make your recruiting letter stand out is to personalize it for each host. Mention specific details about their past hosting experience and how it could translate into success as a consultant. You can also include testimonials from other consultants or success stories to showcase the potential of joining your team.

5. What should I do after sending the recruiting letter to my past hosts?

After sending the recruiting letter, it's important to follow up with a phone call. This allows you to have a more personal and direct conversation about the opportunity and address any questions or concerns they may have. Additionally, you can continue to stay in touch with them and provide them with additional information or support as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • chefheidi2003