• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting a Goal - Director Training ???

In summary, setting a realistic goal for Director Training involves evaluating your current skills and experience, as well as the time and resources available. It is important to break the goal down into smaller, actionable steps and seek guidance from a mentor or more experienced Director. Staying motivated can be achieved by reminding oneself of the goal and celebrating small successes, while tracking progress can be done through a tracker or regular check-ins with a mentor or team. Pampered Chef offers various resources for Director Training, including training sessions and online resources, and fellow Directors and mentors are also valuable sources of support.
Kathytnt
Can someone tell me what it the difference is between Director Training day and New Director Academy

Because a lot of my recruit potentials are a little spread out I don't see becoming a director by National Conference but I would like to set a goal for the end of July in time for one of these classes. They will be having both in my Area at the end of August.

I know it's a little crazy

I have two active with one qualified and one with her first show completed.

New director academy is geared for those who have been a director for a year or less (I was in the very first class and it is an awesome training - GO!) - it is a two day training event.

Director training day is for all directors. We don't have it in our area until October but I absolutely intend to go. I believe that even new directors can also go to that.

I think they are doing both here together the same week

1. How do I set a realistic goal for Director Training?

Setting a realistic goal for Director Training involves evaluating your current skills and experience, as well as the time and resources you have available. It's important to choose a goal that is challenging but achievable within a specific timeframe.

2. What steps should I take to achieve my goal for Director Training?

The first step is to break your goal down into smaller, actionable steps. Then, create a plan for how you will accomplish each step. It may also be helpful to seek guidance from your mentor or a more experienced Director to ensure you are on the right track.

3. How can I stay motivated while working towards my goal for Director Training?

One way to stay motivated is to regularly remind yourself of why you set this goal and what achieving it will mean for you. Additionally, celebrate small successes along the way and surround yourself with a supportive network of fellow Directors and consultants who can offer encouragement and accountability.

4. How do I track my progress towards my goal for Director Training?

Tracking your progress is important for staying motivated and making adjustments to your plan if needed. You can use a tracker or planner to record your actions and achievements, or set up regular check-ins with your mentor or team to discuss your progress.

5. What resources are available to help me achieve my goal for Director Training?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to support your Director Training goals, such as training sessions, workshops, and online resources. Your mentor and fellow Directors are also valuable resources for advice and support. Don't be afraid to reach out and ask for help when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • ChefChris
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • jcsmilez