• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Future Director Promotion: Consultant Success and Upcoming Shows

In summary, you have re-promoted to Future and you have a consultant that has put in her sales waiver to stay active. You have another show that you submitted a few days ago with a kit credit. And two more shows with host that are mild to very interested in the biz opp. You are trying to get better and better at the primarily trying to make sure you ask every one of your hosts and mention at all shows and bridal shows or craft fairs that you do. Things look good but you enver know until the person is actually signed.
Kathytnt
I think i have repromoted to Future - I have a consultant that put in her sales waiver to stay active. She is working on comp exams for her doctorate and her waiver was approved and I signed a new recruit last night - Does this mean I have re-promoted?

I have another show that I submitted a few days ago with a kit credit. And two more shows with host that are mild to very interested in the biz opp

Hopefully when things calm down Susan will have time for shows again but other things are cropping up

Hopefully I will be able to see my FD reports again on the 10th???

wow! You're doing great with the recruiting!

I am trying to get better and better at the primarily trying to make sure I ask every one of my hosts and mention at all shows and bridal shows or craft fairs that I do.

I still have so much to learn!
I think I have re-promoted but I am not 100% sure I want to re-promote and keep going! I would love to qualify to go to the FD class at National conferenc but I have to be sure it is steady and get someone else signed. THings look good but you enver know until the person is actually signed

I don't think your promotion is effective until June 1st.

You can call PC and talk to someone in Career Solutions to be sure.

Kathytnt said:
I am trying to get better and better at the primarily trying to make sure I ask every one of my hosts and mention at all shows and bridal shows or craft fairs that I do.

I still have so much to learn!
THings look good but you enver know until the person is actually signed

I still have TONS to learn. Probably the most important, aside from ASKING, is to contain my excitement. I get so excited that I have a potential, then I'm crushed when it doesn't happen. I thought for sure I would be a FD before my 90 days was up, I had 6+ saying they were interested by my 2nd month:eek: :eek: Didn't happen - only 1 ended up signing. Oh, well........BUT I have been listening to training cd's and really trying to step up my efforts to ask EVERYONE!!

Sounds like you are getting a good system going - congrats!!:)

Oh I am sorry I didn't explain that correctly - I just re-read what I wrote. I signed a new recruit LAST MONTH not last night. I guess being up since 3:30 a.m. yesterday my brain and my fingers were not communicating very well

What is "Future Director Again"?

"Future Director Again" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for current directors who have previously held the title of director and are interested in returning to the position.

Who is eligible for "Future Director Again"?

Any current director who has previously held the title of director and is in good standing with Pampered Chef is eligible for the "Future Director Again" program.

How does the "Future Director Again" program work?

The program allows current directors to return to their previous director level without having to go through the entire director qualification process. This includes maintaining a minimum sales volume and team size.

What are the benefits of participating in "Future Director Again"?

Participating in the "Future Director Again" program allows current directors to resume their previous director level without having to meet the full qualification requirements. This can save time and effort while still providing the benefits and opportunities of being a director, such as increased commissions and the ability to build a team.

How can I sign up for "Future Director Again"?

If you are interested in participating in the "Future Director Again" program, please reach out to your upline director or contact Pampered Chef's consultant support team for more information on the application process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • JTNT8704