• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Say a Prayer....four Possible Recruits!!

BOOM...3 in one month!Kris changed her approach to recruiting by being more focused on the person she was talking to and not on herself.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
I'm almost scared to actually type it! LOL! I'm signing two tomorrow. Another one said she's a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10 but has to ponder it and make sure. And another is about a 9 but has in-laws here from the States and wants to wait till they're gone.

WOW! If they qualified (big dreams!) I could walk at Conference!!!

So, say a little prayer for them and for me and my ability to train and equip them well!

THANKS!!!

Wow! What an abundance of blessings!

Congrats Debi!! Good Luck!!!

That's awesome Debi!!

Debi~

How great! I will keep that in prayer...how cool would that be to walk at conference when you weren't even sure you were going to get to attend in the first place!!!!

Thanks you guys!! And Kelly, that is SOOOO true!! But I don't mind waiting until Cincinnati to walk either!! In God's time....

WOW! That would be great!

First you make the decision to attend conference and then find out you might get to walk.

Good luck!

Lisa

YOU GO!!!
I wish you the best of luck and hope you will blow some my way!!

Congrats!!! You can totally qualify them!! Just make sure that they have all 4 show dates lined up before you sign them. And encourage them to do all 4 in their first 30 days (they not only qualify faster=less stress for you! but they will also earn a ton more PC bucks=they will totally excited about their business!)
That is the key to promoting....Recruit in groups and qualify them fast!!
Good Luck! How exciting for you!!! What a blessing!

I Am Saying A Big Prayer For You!!!!

oh my, what a blessing!!

Deb - you also have the benefit of going on stage at conference for signing 4 recruits between May 1st and June 30th possibly - how cool!

Woo-hoo Debi! We have got to totally make sure this happens....I want to be in the audience screaming and yelling for ya!

legacypc46 said:
Woo-hoo Debi! We have got to totally make sure this happens....I want to be in the audience screaming and yelling for ya!

Kris, you know I credit SO much of it to you guys!!! Without you, Marci and Sandi, I would have taken EONS to figure out what I was doing wrong! Whenever I do eventually walk, know that you guys helped me get there!!!

Now, let's finish getting you set up to walk too!!!

That's fantastic, Deb!!

WOOHOO! I signed two today!!! Thank you God!

Thanks for the encouragement and prayers everyone!!

Yay!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Whoa! That's very impressive! Obviously you know the right things to say! Great job!! Keep it up!!

Congratulations, way to go. May they all qualify in their first 30 days and really be excited about the biz.

Yahoo for you! Keep it up!

You're rockin' Debi! Hoping to be cheering for you in a couple months...!

And thanks for all your encouragement! My show tomorrow is now a kick-off for a great gal who is planning to sign tonight/tomorrow. She is going to take over the shows I was doing near Dusseldorf. (They are PC deprived up there, but the drive every couple months have been kinda brutal for me: 2-3 hours up, a show, and back.)

Looking forward to catching up over coffee when we each get a breather! :)

Kris

Kris, that is awesome! I'm glad that worked out!! You're rockin' now too! Isn't that 3? Wooohooo!!! I want to be cheering for you too!

Are you going to Lunch Bunch today?

Congrats Debi! What an awesome feeling! So this curious mind wants to know what you "changed" to get these awesome results?!?!?

I stopped "throwing up" on them!!! LOL!

I was the worst!!! I'm a talker anyway so I would just GUSH with excitement and information because of how much I love it. WRONG APPROACH!! In our Step Up to Director training (with Kris, as mentioned previously) they really had to break it down to me to help me realize what I was dong wrong. Guess I'm kinda slow sometimes. That NEXT show 2 days later I had someone start asking questions so I got her to the side and told her I'd love to get together for coffee or something to answer more of her questions and she was all about it! Since my first two recruits just kinda fell in my lap, I never did a very good recruiting interview so I asked my director to come with me and we met with her and it went great! I was VERY conscious about keeping the focus on her and not turning it to ME ME ME! Then we had a recruiting dinner the next night and the two that have signed came to that and signed two days later.

See...I just "threw up" on you! LOL! I just have a tendency to give WAY too much information.

Thanks Debi. I am definately a thrower-uper as well. But I am the kind of person that I want to be thrown up on. Once I am pretty much there I want to know all the little fun details, like the 90 day incentives. I need to get better at setting up a date for coffee. My director has offered to come with me, as she is so good at not throwing up; so now I just need to get those coffee dates! lol.

Me too! Once I'm interested, I want to know EVERYTHING. So, it was hard for me to truly realize most people aren't that way and will get overwhelmed. I really kept thinking, ask a question and shutup. It was very conscious but my Director helped bunches too! She's awesome. In fact, I do believe she'll be getting her diamond for TPC in Recruiting at Conference so I have the PERFECT role model.

Also, if they already know they're interested, you really HAVE to try to set up a meeting while at the show. I offered the Opportunity to someone last weekend at my show and she was very hesitant and tentative but admitted she is considering a home based business. So, I asked PERMISSION to send her something brief about the Opportunity and she agreed. So, I sent a flyer with most of the key info and told her I'd give her a call later in the week. And I have to make sure I call! I think that helps with the balance between being too pushy or not.

janetupnorth said:
Deb - you also have the benefit of going on stage at conference for signing 4 recruits between May 1st and June 30th possibly - how cool!

Clarification...didn't want everyone who recruits 4 to think they are going on stage for it ~

Recruit 4 between May 1 and June 30, you'll get special recognition at one of the conference general sessions and receive a special gift. Only the top achievers on stage.

But of course, the gang buster recruiting you're doing...we'll see you on stage!

Ginny

PampMomof3 said:
Congrats Debi!! Good Luck!!!

Kristi!
How much closer are you now? I know you have 4 qualified? How close are your others? I now have 4 qualified too! WOO!!! HOO!!! My other 2 consultants have 2 shows to go each and I think I'll make it a competition to see who gets there first. I know one has about $389 or so to go before she qualifies and her host (for this Sat.) says she has a bunch of orders already! My other recruit has 2 cooking and 1 catalog show this month. Let's pray and hope and pray some more that it all works out for both of us and anyone else trying to reach this great milestone!!!

You're on your way to have the DREAM PATROL possibly visit you!

Congrats!

Ginny

Thanks! But have to have them all sign in one month though. Maybe it'll happen one day

1. What is the context behind "Say a Prayer....four Possible Recruits!!"?

"Say a Prayer....four Possible Recruits!!" is a phrase commonly used by individuals, typically in the sales or recruiting industry, to express their excitement and anticipation about potential new recruits or clients.

2. What does it mean when someone says they are a "10 on a scale of 1 to 10"?

When someone says they are a "10 on a scale of 1 to 10," they are indicating that they believe they have a high level of potential or ability in a particular area.

3. Why might someone want to wait until their in-laws are gone before making a decision about joining a team?

There could be a variety of reasons for this. It could be that the person wants to have a clear mind and not make a hasty decision while their in-laws are present. It could also be that they value their in-laws' opinion and want to discuss the opportunity with them before committing.

4. What does it mean to "walk at Conference"?

To "walk at Conference" means to be recognized and celebrated at a conference or event, typically for achieving a certain level of success or accomplishment.

5. How can someone prepare to train and equip new recruits effectively?

To train and equip new recruits effectively, it is important to have a thorough understanding of the company or organization, its goals and values, and the specific role the recruits will be filling. It is also helpful to have a clear training plan in place and to communicate openly and effectively with the recruits to ensure their success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sailortena
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • PamG