• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Starter Program: Earning $650 in 30 Days, What's Next?

You should be receiving your Pampered Chef Points each time you hit 100 points. I get an email and then receive a check in the mail.Keep up the great work!Today is my 30th day wtih pc and so far I earned $650 pc dollars from the super starter program. My question is, do I start at zero now for the 60 and 90 day rewards or does it just continue? Ex. I am at 4,520 in sales. Does my next $500 count toward the first $1,500 or the $5000 mark? I hope this makes sense....:confused:WOW! That is impressive. It just continues until 90 days, it doesn't start over. Good
Pampered_Dawn
Today is my 30th day wtih pc and so far I earned $650 pc dollars from the super starter program. My question is, do I start at zero now for the 60 and 90 day rewards or does it just continue? Ex. I am at 4,520 in sales. Does my next $500 count toward the first $1,500 or the $5000 mark? I hope this makes sense....:confused:

WOW! That is impressive. It just continues until 90 days, it doesn't start over. Good luck getting more!

Wow Dawn! That is AWESOME! Congratulations!! Your Sales Accumulate. Does this make sense? So anything you have left over will count towards your 2nd and 3rd month!!

AGAIN, CONGRATS!!!!

Oh, by the way, our program is called "New Consultant Recognition". Super Starter was the old program.

hoosierchef said:
Wow Dawn! That is AWESOME! Congratulations!! Your Sales Accumulate. Does this make sense? So anything you have left over will count towards your 2nd and 3rd month!!

AGAIN, CONGRATS!!!!

Are we SURE on this? I need to let my new recruit know, if so. I thought the totals started over with each 30 day period. But I am not "up on" the new super starter stuff too good.

Thanks! And I hope I am not confusing anyone more!:eek: :D

I am almost to my 90 days, and no it DID not start over. The flyers also say that it continues...don't have one handy but know I read it in the new consultant flyer.

(The track your progress one...)

janetupnorth said:
I am almost to my 90 days, and no it DID not start over. The flyers also say that it continues...don't have one handy but know I read it in the new consultant flyer.

Thanks! That's great to know. I need to some major reading on the new program so I can answer answer questions my recruit has.

What an AWESOME start to your business! keep it up.

jrstephens said:
Thanks! That's great to know. I need to some major reading on the new program so I can answer answer questions my recruit has.

The track your progress flyer is the clearest one I've seen - you may be able to view it on CC too...

The program is actually pretty simple I think...you'll get up-to-speed fast!

Great start!! And yes, it just keeps on adding on. Enjoy spending those PC dollars! The 30th ended my 90 days, and i still have some stashed away to use on supplies later on!!

Keep up the awesome start!!

Pampered_Dawn said:
Today is my 30th day wtih pc and so far I earned $650 pc dollars from the super starter program. My question is, do I start at zero now for the 60 and 90 day rewards or does it just continue? Ex. I am at 4,520 in sales. Does my next $500 count toward the first $1,500 or the $5000 mark? I hope this makes sense....:confused:

Dawn~

That is wonderful! I am so excited for you...and you're not even done earning PC$$ yet! Let us know how much you end up with...I would love to share "your story" to others considering PC.

jrstephens said:
Are we SURE on this? I need to let my new recruit know, if so. I thought the totals started over with each 30 day period. But I am not "up on" the new super starter stuff too good.

Thanks! And I hope I am not confusing anyone more!:eek: :D

I just finished my 90 Days with the New Consultant Program and it does accumulate. Say at the end of the first 30 days, a consultant has $1500 in sales, the $250 carries towards her next $1250 in sales and the overall sales goal of $5k in 90 days.

I missed $5 k in 90 days by just $444! :( Bummer.

Oh, BTW, you can track your progress through CC.........

Congrats - I am right there with you - I missed my 30 day $5000 by $400 - bummer - got it two days later. I also missed my first recruit 2 days after the 30 day period - but she is doing great so far.

You can track your progress by going to CC and under Consultant Incentive scroll to New Consultant recognition and then Track Your Progress. It updates when you submit new orders. It is usually a day or so behind the Individual Performance tracker.

You should be receiving your Pampered Chef Points each time you hit 100 points. I get an email and then receive the points a few days later in the mail.

Hope this helps - congrats again.

I just ended my 90 days on 4/30 also and ended up earning 700 PC$ (I'm going to miss them now!!)

Basically, everything goes to the first 90 days and in the first 30 days they give you a bonus amount (so that you earn double in the first 30 days). You get $50 for every 4 shows $50 for every $1250 in sales and $100 for each $5000. (Plus recruiting $). If you do 4 shows in your first 30 days you earn $50 as part of your first 90 days AND a bonus $50 for your first 30.

The $5000 is cumulative through the whole 90 days (I earned it during my second month and ended my 90 days at $7005.37).

That's actually how it appears on your tracking. Anything you do in your first 30 days shows up in both the 30 day and 90 day column. Once the first 30 days is ended the updates only happen in the 90 day column.

Hope that helps!!

Last edited:
Thank you!That is great to hear. I worked hard this first month, but I am having a lot of fun too. I am so happy that June is still in my first 90 days because I am really trying to fill it up and earn the new fall products. I could barely wait to find out what the new products were when I was a customer, now as a consultant I really am impatient. :cool: Thanks for all the encouragement.

Ok, feeling like you guys kicked my butt those first 90 days! WOW! ...and I only earned $100 so far...hoping to get $100 more before 5/14 (my 90 days)...

Now reminding myself I planned on doing this hobby/part-time so that isn't too bad...

Everyone has diff goals and I sure you are getting just as much joy and blessing from this business as I am. :)

Wow. I must say congrats to all of you that are off to such a great start! I didn't even come close to those sales totals during my first few months. It looks like you have a great future ahead of you with PC. Great job!

1. What is the "Super Starter Question"?

The "Super Starter Question" is a signature question used by Pampered Chef consultants to help customers identify their cooking and entertaining needs. It is designed to spark conversation and determine what products and recipes would be most beneficial for the customer.

2. How do you use the "Super Starter Question" with customers?

The "Super Starter Question" is used by asking customers, "If you could change one thing about your cooking or entertaining routine, what would it be?" This allows the consultant to understand the customer's pain points and offer solutions.

3. Can the "Super Starter Question" be personalized for different types of customers?

Yes, the "Super Starter Question" can be tailored to the customer's specific needs and interests. For example, for a busy parent, the question might be, "If you could make meal prep easier, what would you change?"

4. Is the "Super Starter Question" only for new customers?

No, the "Super Starter Question" can be used with both new and existing customers. It can help consultants identify new products and recipes that may be of interest to customers and enhance their cooking and entertaining experience.

5. Can the "Super Starter Question" be used during parties or events?

Absolutely! The "Super Starter Question" can be a great icebreaker at parties or events. It can help the consultant understand the needs and preferences of the group and tailor the demonstration to showcase products and recipes that align with those needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • crunchyconmama
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
melissab771