• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Ultimate Super Starter Kit also available in the US?

In summary, PC's have a special offer where the basic kit is only $90CDN instead of $150. This offer is only valid until July 31st.
Marg
This was introduced at the Canadian conference.
I was just wondering if it was available in the US as well.
It's basically a "super-size" starter kit. :)

No, but what a cool idea. Tell us more!! :)

The Ultimate kit is $250 (remember that's$CDN) and has $900 worth of products/business supplies.It has everything the super started kit has and:
30 copies each of the new theme show recipe cards
50 catalogues
15 show planners
4 pkgs of 40 invitations
PP sales receipts (100)
200 triplicate sales receipts
12 pairs of vinyl gloves
recruiting album binder
recruiting album inserts
recruiting CD
recruiting training booklet
15 super started programme brochures
15 opportunity brochures
oven mitt
prep bowl set
SA small striped bowl
SA small striped square
All the best cookbook
Cranberry deep dish baker
medium bar pan
rice cooker plus
lemon and rosemary hand soap
And they get 6 pre-made host packages that contain
1 kitchen show planner
5 catalogues
10 outside order forms
40 invitations
1 opportunity brochure
1 super starter programme brochure

Isn't that awesome? So you can ask your potential recruit "which kit would you like to order?"

Wow! Very cool. I like that option!

I'm just curious- why do Canadian consultants have different promos and incentives than US consultants. Some of the one's I've heard of from them sound really cool and I wish they would have the same thing for US consultants. I was just curious why that is.

Sometimes home office will do test promos in the smaller market countries to see how well they might go over in the US. If they go over well then they will consider offering them to us. I sat at the new Director's Breakfast with Rick or Rich (can't spell his last name) (the head of communications department) and he told us about a couple of tests going on right now in Canada and the UK with the web-sites to see how much they are taken advantage of before offering them to the muh larger US market. There are 4000 consultants in Canada; the US had over 10,000 consultants at National Conference alone.

How Cool!!That would be really cool if the recruit was gung-ho on signing (like I was) and they could pick which one they wanted! I probably would have picked the bigger pkg!! :)

Ultimate offer for ultimate kit.The new Ultimate kit is great. I wish it was available when I signed.

Because this is PC's 9th year in Canada they also announced that for the month of August the basic kit will only be $90CDN (usually $150). However everyone who attended the conference e 1 contract to sign someone up for $90 but if they qualify by September 30th they will get the Ultimate kit (usually $250CND!!)

This is such a great deal and I have been trying my hardest to get someone to take up this offer but I just cannot seem to get them to understand why this is the perfect opportunity to try the business out. Hey, I even told one girl (who I know would be a really good PC consultant with her personality and love for cooking) that I would pay the $90 for her and if she loved it and wanted to carry on she would just have to give me the $90, or if she hated it I would take the kit off her hands.

This offer is only valid until July 31st....I would be really sad if this once in a lifetime opportunity went to waste.

Does anyone here have any ideas for me?

I know what you mean Tash - I have called two prospective recruits as I have the one agreement from conference as well, but neither one of them wanted to do it right now. I don't understand why someone would say no to $900 worth of stuff for $90!

Too good to be true?Hi Marg.

So it's not just me then. I really thought I must be doing something wrong.

It's almost as if they don't believe me or something(?)

Have you ever heard the saying "if it sounds too good to be true...it probably is." ?

I keep thinking that they are thinking this...but it really, really is a an awesome deal. Heck, I even thought of signing my husband up!

I'm sure I will find a whole bunch of people once the darn thing expires.

Natasha

ultimate offerHi fellow canucks,

I was at conference also and have the special agreement. I have talked to 3 of my favorite leads and same thing. They say the time isn't right or they think there is some sort of hitch. The two other consultants who attended with me have used there offers all ready and I was feeling like I was doing something wrong. I feel a little better that I'm not the only one. Ther are a few days left and I have a line on 3 other recruits. The first one gets it.

Shara Lamontagne
(near)Winnipeg,MB.

I am not going to give up until 12:01 am on the 1st. :)I emailed another potential recruit and left a message for someone else. Hopefully one of these two ladies will take it.

I hear you.

I have a bridal show coming up in August but I am going approach the bride. Her baby is a few months younger than my son so mabe she will want to try something that will enable her to stay home.

So ladies, it's full force ahead and remember, it ain't over till the fat lady sings....or 12:01 August 1st! (whichever comes first) ;)

Good luck to you both.

Natasha

WOOHOO!!!I have a recruit!! I am going by her office to get her to sign tomorrow, so I can fax it off before the 31st!
So it just goes to show, persistence pays off!!

That's great!Way to Go Marg! Think of Shara and I when your recruit signs.....maybe the good karma will spread ;)

What is included in the Ultimate Super Starter Kit?

The Ultimate Super Starter Kit includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, including our best-selling stoneware, knives, and gadgets. It also comes with a step-by-step guide for hosting your first party and building your business.

How much does the Ultimate Super Starter Kit cost?

The Ultimate Super Starter Kit is currently priced at $159, but may vary depending on any current promotions. Contact your consultant for the most up-to-date pricing.

Can I customize the products in the Ultimate Super Starter Kit?

At this time, the Ultimate Super Starter Kit cannot be customized. However, it includes a great variety of our top-selling products that are perfect for starting your business.

What are the benefits of purchasing the Ultimate Super Starter Kit?

The Ultimate Super Starter Kit is designed to help you jumpstart your Pampered Chef business. It provides you with all the essential tools to host successful parties and start earning income right away. Plus, it includes special discounts and perks for new consultants.

How can I purchase the Ultimate Super Starter Kit?

You can purchase the Ultimate Super Starter Kit through a Pampered Chef consultant. If you do not have a consultant, you can find one in your area by visiting our website and clicking on "Find a Consultant" at the top of the page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
gmosullivan
  • tashayoung
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tashayoung
  • erinyourpclady