• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Forgot to Fill Out Waiver: Can I Still Be Active Director?

In summary, if you forget to fill out the waiver, you will not be able to become an Active Director. The waiver is a mandatory document that outlines the terms and conditions of becoming an Active Director and must be completed before starting the process. It is not possible to become an Active Director without filling out the waiver. However, if you realize you forgot to fill it out after starting the process, you can still go back and complete it. If you accidentally submitted the waiver with incorrect information, you can contact customer service to assist you in correcting any errors.
randis
I have a consultant that "forgot" to fill out the sales waiver form on Monday. I was busy with an emergency with one of my dogs (he might have cancer) and forgot to call her to remind her.

If she calls HO and explains that she had an emergency too, do you think they would extend this to her? Shes my #5 and without her I am no longer an active director...... :(

And if they dont, what do I do to become a director again?

She can pay $25 I think it is to have it be retroactive.

I would throw in the fact that the website was having troubles. It was down most of Sunday and up and down on Monday.

What happens if I forgot to fill out the waiver?

If you forgot to fill out the waiver, you will not be able to become an Active Director. The waiver is an important document that outlines the terms and conditions of becoming an Active Director and must be completed before starting the process.

Can I still become an Active Director if I forgot to fill out the waiver?

No, unfortunately if you forgot to fill out the waiver, you will not be eligible to become an Active Director. The waiver is a mandatory step in the process and must be completed before moving forward.

Is there a way to fill out the waiver after I have already started the process?

Yes, if you realize you forgot to fill out the waiver after starting the process, you can still go back and complete it. Simply log into your account and look for the waiver form. Once completed, you can continue with the process to become an Active Director.

What if I accidentally submitted the waiver with incorrect information?

If you accidentally submitted the waiver with incorrect information, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you in correcting any errors and ensuring your waiver is completed accurately.

Can I become an Active Director without filling out the waiver?

No, the waiver is a required document and must be completed in order to become an Active Director. It outlines important terms and conditions that must be agreed upon before starting the process. Without the waiver, you will not be able to move forward in becoming an Active Director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • KimoMakano
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kdangel518