• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for a Biz Opp Meeting - Saturday!

In summary, the person is creating an E-vite for the business opportunity put on by the biz opp committee for Saturday. The benefits of the opportunity include free products, flexible work schedule, and incentive trips. There is no pressure to sign on the dotted line, and people are free to bring a friend or forward the invitation to someone else.
Kathytnt
I am creating an E-vite for the biz opp meeting I am putting together for Saturday. It's a little lsat minute but the only day I have available in the next few weeks.

Here is the wording so far - Feeback is encouraged Thanks

Hi Everyone!

We met recently either at the Forever Green Bridal Extravaganza or another local event or Pampered Chef cooking show/fundraiser.
I have discovered that there is lots of business in your area and would like to introduce you to the wonderful Pampered Chef business opportunity.
I will go over the benefits of the business and then you can ask me any questions.
There will be no pressure to sign on the dotted line. Let's just see if this might be a fit for your lifestyle.
Benefits include things like free products, flexible work schedule, incentive trips and let's not forget the paychecks!
Let's get a cup of coffee and discover if this business is right for you. Bring a friend or forward this invitation to someone who might be interested.

If you can't attend please contact me for more information via my email
[email protected]

You may also contact me at my website www.pamperedchef.biz/XXXXX or by phone at (214) 991-6352

Did you look at all the Sampling of the Pampered Chef info behind CC? That would give you some ideas, too.

I always think less is more, so I would delete some stuff.

Well it's just that I have to trim it down - I can't do a food demo. I have had not luck at hearing back from the library so I am going to have to have the meeting at Starbuck's

I should drop the no pressure thing - If there are sceptical they are not going to show up anyway

Last edited:

What is a Biz Opp Meeting?

A Biz Opp Meeting is a gathering organized by Pampered Chef to introduce individuals to the opportunity of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. It is a chance to learn more about the company, its products, and the potential for earning income as a consultant.

When and where is the meeting?

The meeting is scheduled for Saturday, but the exact date and time may vary. Please RSVP for the meeting to receive the exact details, including the location. The meeting may take place in person or online, depending on the current circumstances.

Do I have to be an experienced salesperson to attend the meeting?

No, you do not need any previous sales experience to attend the meeting. Our team will provide you with all the necessary information and training to become a successful consultant. All you need is a passion for cooking and a desire to share our high-quality products with others.

Do I have to make a commitment to become a consultant at the meeting?

No, attending the Biz Opp Meeting does not require you to make any commitments. It is an opportunity for you to learn more about the company and the consultant role. You can decide if it is the right fit for you after the meeting.

Is there a cost to attend the meeting?

No, there is no cost to attend the meeting. It is completely free of charge. We only ask that you RSVP so we can prepare for your attendance and provide you with all the necessary information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • finley1991