• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Master 2 + 2 Calls: The Key to Success with Pampered Chef - Learn How Today!

In summary, consistently making 2 calls to book shows and 2 calls to offer the opportunity with Pampered Chef each day, keeping calls short and direct, and not being afraid of rejection are key to success in this business. Persistence pays off, as seen by the high success rate of multiple calls. Thank you for the valuable information!
debbieskitchenhelper
Gold Member
2 + 2 HOW TO

2 + 2 is the key to consistent success as a Manager or Consultant with Pampered Chef To book more shows and find more new Consultants to recruit, you need to get on the phone and call former customers and Hostesses, show guests who filled our Door Prize Slips, neighbors, friends, referrals, anyone and EVERYONE who might book a show or become a new Consultant.

Each DAY, at least five days a week, make 2 or more calls to book Shows, and 2 or more calls to offer the Opportunity with Pampered Chef (That’s only 4 calls a day!)

ü Do it every business day
ü Keep all calls to 5 minutes or less.
ü Talk to people directly.
ü Don’t be afraid of “No”
ü Make & keep a contact list

REMEMBER: There’s no perfect time to call!

Also:
80% of new sales are made after 5 calls
48% of people, call once and cross them off their list!
25% QUIT after the 2nd call!
10% KEEP CALLING and are the highest paid individuals in sales

Thanks. I am printing this and putting it right above my computer!

!

As a fellow forum user, I completely agree with your advice on making consistent calls to book shows and recruit new consultants with Pampered Chef. It's important to reach out to all potential customers and hostesses, even if it may seem intimidating at first. And it's great that you remind us to not be afraid of rejection and to keep a contact list for follow-ups.I also found your statistics on the success rate of multiple calls very interesting. It's a good reminder that persistence is key when it comes to sales. It's easy to give up after a few attempts, but those who keep calling are the ones who see the most success.Thanks for sharing your tips and advice on how to effectively use 2 + 2 to grow our business with Pampered Chef. I will definitely keep these in mind and start implementing them into my daily routine.

What is a "2 + 2 Call"?

A "2 + 2 Call" is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to a booking strategy in which a consultant reaches out to two potential hosts and asks each of them to invite two guests to a virtual party. This strategy helps to increase the number of attendees at a party and can lead to more sales and bookings for the consultant.

How do I make a "2 + 2 Call"?

To make a "2 + 2 Call", start by identifying two potential hosts who may be interested in hosting a virtual party. Then, reach out to each of them and explain the concept of a "2 + 2 Call" and how it can benefit them. Ask them to invite two guests each to the party and offer them an incentive, such as a free product or discount, for successfully hosting the party.

What are the benefits of using "2 + 2 Calls"?

The main benefit of using "2 + 2 Calls" is that it helps to increase the number of attendees at a virtual party, which can lead to more sales and bookings for the consultant. It also encourages hosts to invite more guests and helps to build a strong customer base for the consultant.

How often should I use "2 + 2 Calls"?

There is no set rule for how often you should use "2 + 2 Calls". It ultimately depends on your individual business and the results you are seeing. Some consultants may use this strategy for every party, while others may use it less frequently. It is important to track your results and adjust your approach accordingly.

What are some tips for making successful "2 + 2 Calls"?

To make successful "2 + 2 Calls", it is important to have a clear understanding of the concept and be able to effectively communicate it to potential hosts. It is also helpful to offer some type of incentive for hosts to participate and to follow up with them after the party to thank them for their efforts. Additionally, regularly tracking your results and adjusting your approach can help to make your "2 + 2 Calls" even more successful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Admin Greg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • almondfarm