• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create an Effective Recruiting Incentive for Your Team | Tips and Ideas

In summary, Becky signed another recruit this morning. She has 2 active-once she qualifies, 2 inactive- 1 which will be reactivating this month, and 4 fence sitters- One of which has a kit credit waiting for her. Her goal is to promote by National Conference, so she is trying to put together her own recruiting incentive. She has $200 in free product she can use from a show, she is trying to decide what to order to use for the incentive. She needs to close the show tonight, so she needs to make some decisions. What kind of incentive package should she put together? What would make you want to sign?
mrssyvo
Ok, I signed another recruit this morning. So, I have 2 active-once she qualifies, 2 inactive- 1 which will be reactivating this month, and 4 fence sitters- One of which has a kit credit waiting for her. My goal is to promote by National Conference, so I am trying to put together my own recruiting incentive. I have $200 in free product I can use from a show, I am trying to decide what to order to use for the incentive. I need to close the show tonight, so I need to make some decisions. What kind of incentive package should I put together? What would make you want to sign?

Cookware & Business supplies not included in kit - training CD's, postcards, stickers, folders, stamps, pens,etc. I know it sounds so simple and cheap (aside from cookware), but those things take a lot of out of pocket money to get started and would really help. Just my 2 cents.

Oh, door prizes too!!

Maybe ask your recruits what they would want... pick an amount you would spend on each person (if you are doing more than one incentive) and tell them that you will spend that $$ on them (for whatever they want for their business) if they sign by a certain date.

Or offer to go with them to their first show to be a "helper" so they are not alone. When my first recruit was "on the fence", I had her help me at a show she hosted... more than I normally have hosts do. It gave her practice in front of her friends and it was the motivation she needed because I was able to say "Look, you already did it and you were good at it."

THat's a great idea! Hmmm, i may need to follow suit and do something like that with some of my extras!:D

The problem is, I am closing the show today, and i need to decide on my FREE products. I can not order biz supplies- I am leaning towards cutlery, or maybe tool turn about with some tools.

Think about what is not in the kit that you use the most. Then get those items.

I would upgrade to the Large Grooved Cutting Board or the Chef's Knife.

I think I have decided to order 4 tool turn-abouts, and tools to go in them. I hope to have 4 sets of "recruiting bonuses" I am now trying to decide what to put in it- Ice cream scoop, , handy scraper, & tomato knife/ If I put the above together, that is 4 kits of $50. value each. Would that package enticeyou to sign? It does not even compare to what the company offers first 3 months. It seems silly to add something else about what the company offers.

mrssyvo said:
I think I have decided to order 4 tool turn-abouts, and tools to go in them. I hope to have 4 sets of "recruiting bonuses" I am now trying to decide what to put in it- Ice cream scoop, , handy scraper, & tomato knife/ If I put the above together, that is 4 kits of $50. value each. Would that package enticeyou to sign? It does not even compare to what the company offers first 3 months. It seems silly to add something else about what the company offers.
I think those are good! Great idea about the tool turn abouts. Although the tomato knife and the artichoke handy scraper will probably be discontinued in the fall, so then the new recruits can't really show them to sell them at shows if they're out of the catalog in the fall. Maybe a cookbook? Or a seasoning or two?

Becky, I forgot about the seasonal items. Here is my new package- Tool turn-about, All the Best Cookbook, Medium scoop, and white handy scraper- $50 package.

Last edited:
mrssyvo said:
Becky, I forgot about the seasonal items. Here is my new package- Tool turn-about, All the Best Cookbook, Medium scoop, and white handy scraper- $50 package.

Love the package, but I suggest the Ice Cream Dipper instead of the medium scoop. It is one of my top three sellers because I use it as my microphone at all of my shows.

Lisa, Cute idea with the micro-phone, I will have to use that. I chose the medium scoop, for the rings in All the Best cookbook. I chose the tool turn-about, all the best cookbook, 3 flour/sugar shakers, and 3 medium scoops. I also have other products here that I will include. Now, I need to figure out what to say to get them excited to join.

Great Idea
mrssyvo said:

Are these no strings attached, I didnt earn any SS products, so a nice gift like this just for qualifying would have been nice. And I know Im 1 out of 1000 that doesnt get SS, but no strings would be nice.

No strings attached, except they need to qualify by June 15th ( I need 5 active recruits byJuly 1st to promote) They do not get them until they qualify.

Another idea...the TTA tote... a must have and my recruits thanked me for it...

What about the TTA tote if they qualify by the 1st? A little added bonus for them to qualify early and to ease your nerves about promoting?

Great ideas Sue:D Do let us know how it turns out!

What is "My Recruiting Incentive"?

"My Recruiting Incentive" is a program designed to reward individuals for referring qualified candidates to a company's open positions. It encourages individuals to actively participate in the company's recruitment process and helps the company identify potential candidates through their network.

How does "My Recruiting Incentive" work?

The program typically offers a monetary reward or other incentives for successful referrals. Once a referred candidate is hired and has completed a certain period of employment, the referring individual will receive their reward. The details and eligibility criteria may vary depending on the company's policies.

Who can participate in "My Recruiting Incentive"?

Anyone can participate in the program, as long as they are not currently employed by the company and are not involved in the hiring process for the open position. This includes current employees' friends, family members, and acquaintances.

Is there a limit to the number of referrals I can make?

There is typically no limit to the number of referrals an individual can make. However, companies may have their own individual policies and guidelines for the program, so it's best to check with the company's HR department for specific details.

How do I submit a referral for "My Recruiting Incentive"?

The process for submitting referrals may vary, but it typically involves filling out a referral form or submitting the candidate's resume through a designated portal. It's important to follow the company's guidelines and procedures to ensure that the referral is properly recorded and considered for the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • Sheila