• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got a Recruit Lead at Target Thanks to My Ribbon Tote!

In summary, the conversation involved a consultant meeting another mom at Target who was interested in joining the company. The consultant exchanged contact information and hoped to sign her as a new recruit to maintain her directorship. The consultant also mentioned the Ribbon Tote, a product from VIP who will soon no longer be a vendor, and received congratulations and well wishes from others in the conversation.
DebbieJ
I was at Target today (spending way too much money :) ) and another mom spotted my tote and asked if I was a consultant. I said yes and she said she's a SAHM and was thinking about something like PC so she could make some extra money.

So we chatted a little--she sounds VERY interetested. I got her name and # and gave her my card and told her I'd call her in a day or two.

WISH ME LUCK!!! I need to sign someone this month to maintain my directorship and the one who was supposed to sign three weeks ago hasn't done so yet. :(

Go Deb, go I know that you can do it.

I understand about the spending way too much money, I do it all the time!!

Go Deb - this may be the one you need - good luck!

That's awesome. I hope she is the one. :)

That is great when someone approaches YOU! I love that!

Hope she signs with you!
:)

Deb, did you loose someone, I am a little confused (that's normal) about why you need one more to keep directorship.......

I have one that will be going inactive June 1st (she is quitting), but she was active at the time my 4 others were so I was able to promote.

Awesome! (Not the person leaving you - the Target lead.) I hope this pans out for you - maybe when she qualifies you'll have to buy HER a ribbon tote!

Good luck!

Too cool about Target - Dang, I was there today - should've been looking for recruits instead of toys!!!

Well I am sorry to hear that she is quiting, but glad to hear that it might not affect you.

cONGRATS ON YOUR NEW LEAD. aND JUST A QUICK QUESTION WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR RIBBON TOTE?

The Ribbon Tote is from VIP who very soon will not be a vendor for us. I'm not sure they have any left.

Congratulations!

Awesome! I love my ribbon tote....reminds me that I need to go change out my ribbon to the pink one for HWC:)

That's AWESOME Deb!! I want to use mine but I am so not a good ribbon tier!! Any advice?

Congrats Deb, keep us posted :D

As they say, when one door closes another opens!

finally
AJPratt said:
As they say, when one door closes another opens!

I read all the posts before posting...my thoughts exactly!!!

Liz

That is great, hope it works out for you!

What is "Got a Recruit Lead at Target Thanks to My Ribbon Tote!"?

"Got a Recruit Lead at Target Thanks to My Ribbon Tote!" is a phrase or statement that someone may use to express their success in recruiting a potential business partner or employee while using a ribbon tote as a conversation starter or marketing tool.

What is a ribbon tote?

A ribbon tote is a type of bag or purse that has decorative ribbons attached to it. It is often used as a fashion accessory or for carrying small items.

How can a ribbon tote help with recruiting?

A ribbon tote can help with recruiting by serving as a conversation starter or attention-grabbing accessory. It can also be used as a marketing tool to showcase a brand or business, which may attract potential recruits.

Why is Target mentioned in the phrase?

Target is mentioned in the phrase because it is a popular retail store where one may encounter potential recruits or business partners. The person using the ribbon tote may have had a successful interaction with someone at Target and recruited them as a result.

Can a ribbon tote be used for recruiting in other settings besides Target?

Yes, a ribbon tote can be used for recruiting in other settings besides Target. The tote can be used in any social or networking situation where one wants to make a positive impression and attract potential recruits or business partners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Intrepid_Chef