• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Might Be a Future Director

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant who has successfully recruited two new consultants, one of whom has already signed and has shows lined up. The consultant is now working towards getting both recruits qualified and is excited about reaching the career milestone of Future Director. The conversation also touches on the requirements for remaining active as a consultant and the consultant's future plans for changing their title. Overall, the conversation is full of congratulations and encouragement for the consultant's recruiting success.
whiteyteresa
I had a lady sign on April 11th and now another lady is coming over tomorrow at 3pm to sign

Both are past hosts and one is even a past consultant from 7 years ago

:) :) :)

~

Wohoo! Way to go

Congratulations!:)

Congrats, you are on fire. Keep recruiting.

Teresa thats GREAT!!! CONGRATS!!!!:D ;) :D

Awesome!!!

Keep it up Teresa and we will see you recognized at conference for recruiting!!

great job!!

Okay, I got nervous, but my 2nd recruit just signed and she already has 2 shows this coming week (she is borrowing my stuff to do her first show)

:D :D :D YEA:D :D :D

Now to get both of them qualified

My director is going to be so happy when she gets home from her trip to the Bahamas Sunday

:p :p :p :p

Congratulations!

don't forget to change your signature......

I didn't think that I could change my title until both of them qualified

My recruiter got to go to leadership as a Future director and I was signed and qualified and the second recruit was signed and never did a show. Went inactive at the end of January. So she was never qualified. I think you just have to have 2 signed.

Per the business guide:
Once you have two active personally recruited Consultants, you will have achieved your very first career milestone -- Future Director!

CONGRATULATIONS !!
Using your tagline as a base...
You didn't get what you wished for by wishing, you worked and recruited - now go change your signature:D

whiteyteresa said:
Okay, I got nervous, but my 2nd recruit just signed and she already has 2 shows this coming week (she is borrowing my stuff to do her first show)

:D :D :D YEA:D :D :D

Now to get both of them qualified

My director is going to be so happy when she gets home from her trip to the Bahamas Sunday

:p :p :p :p

1. That is a great start for recruit #2!!!!
2. You ARE a Future Director with 2 recruited. "A new consultant remains active throughout their first 90-day period. Inactivity will occur the first day of the first full month following the 90-day period if less than $200 in commissionable sales has been received in the two previous months"

You have 2 ACTIVE consultants therefore you ARE a Future Director - CONGRATULATIONS!

1. What is "I Just Might Be a Future Director"?

"I Just Might Be a Future Director" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps individuals who are interested in becoming a director with the company. It provides training, support, and resources to help you reach your goal of becoming a successful director.

2. Who is eligible to participate in "I Just Might Be a Future Director"?

Anyone who is currently a consultant with Pampered Chef can participate in "I Just Might Be a Future Director". This program is designed for those who have a desire to advance their career within the company and become a director.

3. How do I sign up for "I Just Might Be a Future Director"?

To sign up for "I Just Might Be a Future Director", you can speak to your team leader or contact the Pampered Chef support team. They will provide you with all the necessary information and steps to enroll in the program.

4. What kind of training and support is provided through "I Just Might Be a Future Director"?

"I Just Might Be a Future Director" offers various training resources, such as online courses, webinars, and in-person workshops, to help you develop the skills and knowledge needed to succeed as a director. You will also have access to a dedicated support team to assist you with any questions or concerns.

5. Is there a cost to participate in "I Just Might Be a Future Director"?

There is no cost to participate in "I Just Might Be a Future Director". This program is provided by Pampered Chef as a way to invest in the growth and success of their consultants. However, there may be some optional materials or events that may have a cost associated with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Bren706