• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Fedex to Blame for My Lost Recruit's Kit?

In summary, Jennifer experienced a problem with Fedex tracking stating that her recruit's kit was left at the wrong door. She contacted HO and they will be shipping the kit to her and following up with Fedex. Once the kit is received, HO will adjust the start date. Jennifer's determination and determination to take care of her recruit shows that she will make a great director in the future. She also mentions her mixed feelings about Fedex, but is grateful that the issue was resolved quickly for her recruit.
jrstephens
Fedex tracking says "left at front foor" but it is not as her door!! I had actually not complained about Fedex in a few weeks!!!

I am on the phone with HO now. They are going to ship the kit to me and follow-up with Fedex on the lost kit. Once she gets her kit she is to call HO and the will adjust her start date. HO was nice except the first person told me that her start date could not be changed and I told her NO WAY to give me a superviser and they transferred me to Career Solutions and it was no problem. The people that answer the phone do not need to tell someone NO when they do not know what they are talking about.

Wow! I love your determination Jennifer! YOU GO GIRL!:p
I'm sorry this happened to your new recruit (and you)! But it really shows her how much you will work for her and how great it was to sign under you! She knows you will take care of her now!! And she will appreciate that! You will make a great director one day soon!;) :)
It's funny how some of us like Fed Ex and some don't. I don't mind them, but it could be that I just have a good driver, (all though, I've had a fill in and I don't like this person! she appears "lost!":mad: )! But they are faster than UPS, in my eyes, and I like that!
Again, good job! I am impressed by your determination!:)

Thanks Cathy. I had been pretty pleased with them once they got use to delivering to me too until now. My recruit has checked with her neighbors and it is not there either. I am just glad it worked out right and quickly for her.

1. What should I do if my recruit's kit is lost?

If your recruit's kit is lost, you should immediately contact the recruitment office and inform them of the situation. They will provide you with further instructions on how to proceed.

2. Will my recruit be able to continue with the recruitment process without their kit?

It is possible for your recruit to continue with the recruitment process without their kit, but it may delay the process. It is important to inform the recruitment office as soon as possible to minimize any potential delays.

3. How long will it take to receive a replacement kit?

The length of time it takes to receive a replacement kit may vary depending on the specific circumstances and the availability of the kit. It is best to contact the recruitment office for an estimated timeline.

4. Is there a fee for a replacement kit?

There may be a fee for a replacement kit, depending on the reason for the lost kit and the policies of the recruitment office. It is best to inquire about any potential fees when contacting the recruitment office.

5. Can I track the shipment of the replacement kit?

Yes, you may be able to track the shipment of the replacement kit. The recruitment office can provide you with a tracking number or any other relevant information for tracking purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • hperschnick